Accountwarehouse.com No response

Not Recently Bumped

urastheone

Level 23

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Aug 5, 2018
Last seen
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello

Today during operation times I purchased an account through Accountwarehouse.com using my credit card. After purchase I recieved the transaction bill to my email but nothing else. It has been around 3-4 hours and I never got a response and all my emails are unaswered. Nobody asked me to verify my identity nor submit any information. Can someone help me with this issue ? Why am I not getting any response from the customer support. I paid 499.99 USD for a fortnite account and nobody is answering any of my questions through email but a friends emails are getting answered. Why are my emails not getting answered. If you want me to verify my identity I can but you have to let me know through email so I can. Hoping to get a solution from here.

Kind Regards

Uras C.
 
First of all who says I am not allowed to use my family members payment information as long as I have their permission and can provide their identity. 20-30 ? You guys are pathetic . I only used 3 different payment methods. To be clear yesterday I used my own credit card and 1 year ago I used my mothers credit card and my girlfriends paypal account which also my bank account is linked. Who do **** do you think you can call me a scammer or a stolen card user. I dont even care about doing business with you guys but your support is mentally retarded. I can use whatever payment method i like as long as it is stated on the site. It does not say you can only pay using 1 payment method. This is truly unproffesional I made over 10 thousand dollars of purchase online using my credit card / my mothers credit card and my girlfriends paypal account and no one ever called me a scammer or something because it is my own relatives I can use whatever payment method I like as long as I can prove the person who is paying is my relative or if i can prove verification for the payments. This is just stupid and you guys are telling me that im using stolen credit cards. You know what you can go screw yourselves. Good luck with this attitude to other customers. I feel disgusted trying to purchase something from your site and never will attempt to. Also if i was using a stolen credit card or whatsoever why the **** would I purchase a game account instead I can get something much worth. Your support service is braindead so is your attutide. Before you are calling someone scammer or a stole credit card user first ask if they can verify they are the owner instead accusing. You literally dont know how to do business with customers. If i was asked to prove that the credit card I used was my mothers I could have cofirmed it last year through telephone with her own words and a identity of hers with a picture of her even with a signature perhaps . Things can be confirmed in all ways but you guys decide to call people scammers instead asking for them to prove anything. Good luck with your business in this attitude. I really regret recommending your site on my livestreams and to my friends. You made around 2000 dollars just because i refered a few friends but anyways . If you dont want to do business its fine and thats your loss not mine. I will make sure no one I know makes purchases through your site for this attitude. Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

And fyi the reason i had to pay like that last year was because I did not have a credit card to pay that much and it was a 1000 USD account which had to be paid seperately so I asked my girlfriend and my mother to pay for me and I paid them cash in hand. But this attitude against customer is unbeliveable. You should do security checks but in a professional way instead accusing your customers. With this attitude all you will get is loss nothing else. If anyone is also reading this make sure not to use any credit card that belongs to your relatives cus you will get called a scammer or your own credit card will get called a stolen credit card by bunch of people who has mental issues.
 
Back
Top