To:
[email protected]
Subject: Recalled by the owner
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 13:23:11 +0800
Hello James,
I bought the account from you earlier, it was #US2607. I only changed the battle.net password to asdf12341. The account email was still under
[email protected]. But the account info has been changed, I can't log in the account, I can't reset the password, it said "This e-mail/name combination does not exist."
There was the info given by you:
[INFO]
I am very mad, I played the account for two weeks and got taken back!! Your staff said you will fix it and reply in 24 hours. If I don't hear from you in 24 hours, I will call my bank to take my money back.
Thanks,
Jason
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 06:00:21 -0500
Subject: Re: Recalled by the owner
From:
[email protected]
I don't think you are giving me the whole story here as several emails from the inbox.com email are missing. The character is no longer on the server we gave it to you on, but there is no email from Blizzard showing a receipt for the server transfer. Why did you delete emails?
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 19:10:12 +0800
Subject: Reply: Re: Recalled by the owner
To:
[email protected]
I didnt delete any email the story is i didnt change anything and the account can not be log in .tell me what u gonna do
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 06:19:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Reply: Re: Recalled by the owner
From:
[email protected]
Did you do a server transfer? What was the last day that you played?
________________________________________
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 06:34:00 -0500
Subject: Re: reply: Re: reply: Re: Recalled by the owner
From:
[email protected]
Ok, I am contacting the original owner and seeing what is going on. The main character has been server transferred but judging from the alts there has been activity as recent as yesterday. Please allow up to 48 hours to get a response from them.
I paid over US$600 for an account of account warehouse and not only was it stolen back within 2 week, their so call customer service treated me like a thief/scammer the moment I contacted them for help. I was basically buying one of the most expensive account on the site and they still treated me with no respect and didn’t even bother to add thank/ best regard or whose the e-mail is from on e-mail response (unless you are telling me account warehouse is an one person company).
I would have already bought at least another 2 top class account from them if they had better customer service.