Accountsden.com purchase non-support and rip.

Not Recently Bumped
(0 review)

josD

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Dec 16, 2010
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Anyone have any experiences with ACCOUNTSDEN.COM? Let me provide some feedback on this Canadian-based company.

Bought a level 80 toon recently from WWW. ACCOUNTSDEN.COM, a Canadian company. The account was an end-game toon, great gear, weps all...and the price was very reasonable. Perhaps in fact TOO GOOD. If it's too good to be true...as the saying goes, etc. After clearing Paypal immediately, I took control of the account via an email from one of their account representatives who provided all info. Having played it daily for almost 2 weeks, I log in using the same pw/log which I had used consistently for 2 weeks and nothing. Tried pw reset no luck via Bliz. Someone has changed my Bnet email that I has registered to something else. Despite having the SQ, still no luck cause my registered email did not match no and therefore, logging into the email was a moot point. My account had according to the Accountsden site a 60-day guarantee + safety 100% support via their site and reps 24/7. I contacted Accountsden.com over 50x by phone, email and text. I disputed it with Paypal. To date, no account, no support. I am still yet to get the account despite all appropriate efforts to get Accountsden.com to honor their pledge and committment to their customers. Chalk it up to a bad decision to buy from this company. They DO NOT support the buyer, they DON'T return calls or emails.

DO NOT BUY FROM ACCOUNTSDEN.COM
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/407058-scammer-blackmeth-levalon-aim-oursmithfamily05.html
ouch..dude.. sorry for ur bad luck EpicMMO.com - Your Trusted Destination for MMO Accounts! Buy WoW Accounts, World of Warcraft Accounts I DONT work for them. or receive any benefits from them i'm just saying they are one of the best.. their support always gets back to you ASAP.. they really do back up what they say.. I always deal with snowy directly and snowy is AWESOME!!.. I always use them!!!!!!! bought several accounts.. for myself and rl buds because of the great prices and good support.. so i hope next time.. u get better luck..
 
Banned - waiting on resolution to two dispute threads
I appreciate that BlackMeth ;).

Now josD, AccountDen has been banned, I believe 2 or 3 times now from Markee / MMObay for scamming, they were just recently allowed back on these forums on a last chance policy I believe. They have had a history of this same exact thing you are currently dealing with now, sorry to hear it, if you want make a post in the scammer section.
 
Accounts Den and affiliates have been a person I would trust and throw my 6+years of service behind. They know the ins and outs of this community and mike personally would do nothing negative to anyone in this business. He's done all he has the RIGHT way and it deserves accolade.
 
Accounts Den and affiliates have been a person I would trust and throw my 6+years of service behind. They know the ins and outs of this community and mike personally would do nothing negative to anyone in this business. He's done all he has the RIGHT way and it deserves accolade.

Have you missed all of the scammer threads, support issues for recalled accounts, and just total down-right mistreatment of customers? That is definitely something that people should throw their "service" record behind.
 
I agree, second chances are great, everyone should get one! or three even, if they need it you know.


Accounts Den and affiliates have been a person I would trust and throw my 6+years of service behind. They know the ins and outs of this community and mike personally would do nothing negative to anyone in this business. He's done all he has the RIGHT way and it deserves accolade.
 
Last edited:
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - OlympicRaider
I have been to their Burnaby/Surrey location here in BC. I was going to sell my rogue to them until I saw the threads up against em. Good to know!
 
JosD please contact us via the phone number found on our website and we'll have this issue resolved for you --

I'm not sure why TGS and KH are slandering us as we have never conducted in business with them .. on the forums, we've had 2 or 3 complaints which have been resolved since then. We sell a high volume of accounts monthly and 2 - 3 complaints is a very low overall percentage of unsatisfied customers.

Buy WoW Accounts, Sell WoW Account, World of Warcraft Accounts - Accountsden accommodates a large number of traffic and would not be in business if we were "scammers".. most of the posts on this thread are from COMPETITORS, of course it's in their best interest to have us seem like the "bad guy" and for you to direct your purchases to their sites.

MMOBay is not a main hub for us to conduct business therefore these threads are not closely monitored --
 
The negative image surrounding your company, in regards to these forums, has been your own doing, and that of some people you have mistakenly hired. Therefore, no slander exists on my end. I am simply stating the facts and pointing them out to those unaware.
 
I was too scammed by accountsden and homegrownfrank.

Gators? Please contact us with a transaction ID, character name, realm or even date and we'll pinpoint it and look in to it for you.

wasnt that Frank's company? yeah they were scammers.

Frank never owned 'AccountsDen' -- Frank was a mere subcontracted employee who had already established a reputation here (At the time of employment, a clean slate) and monitored these forums religiously. The accounts he sold and business conducted on his personal time is in no way affiliated with AccountsDen.

--------------------------

Any World of Warcraft Account site will have its fair share of negative reviews.

TGS.net, I personally have nothing against them, have negative scam reviews on Google.

Why is it not shown on first page under " TGS.Net Review Scam or thegamingsupply.net review scam " ? the keywords "gaming supply" bring up a lot more results on Google which aren't related to "TGS" such as highly popular business sites with "continues to struggle and the gaming supply increases dramatically over the..." in their articles.

Again, TGS.net from their overall customer satisfaction ratings is a reputable site -- my point is simply, a 100% flawless transaction record is near impossible, you're always going to have customers who will slander, exaggerate, and post complaints without actual contact to have issue resolved.

In other cases, such as KHAccounts.net, their sheer volume is significantly less, their site currently holds an inventory of four accounts.

Fancymmo / Hordefancyme --

Fancymmo Review Scam Professional Courtesy --

For those who are unaware Fancymmo and Hordefancyme are the same person, Fancymmo is just a new alias.

Just how well does Fancymmo assist customers and in what kind of attitude? ( Fancymmo Review Horrible )

http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scam-busters/398015-oddly-reped-member-scammer-actions-hordefancyme.html

http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scam-busters/378778-hordefancyme-no-scam-but-real-jerk.html

http://vbforums.mmobay.net/rants-raves-screaming-lunatics/396031-hordefancyme.html

"Hordefancyme was banned for scamming gold years ago, under a different name, I thought this was fairly common knowledge around the trading community. If anyone cares enough to actually do their research on -REMOVED NAME- I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

That isn't to say he hasn't changed his ways since then, he's obviously managed to build up his reputation somehow. Still no reason to ignore the fact that he was perma banned on a different account. " - Bigtings

-----------------------------------------------


His IP Address was edited out in Red
 
The negative image surrounding your company, in regards to these forums, has been your own doing, and that of some people you have mistakenly hired. Therefore, no slander exists on my end. I am simply stating the facts and pointing them out to those unaware.

May I first say how pleased I was to indirectly hear that my name was being tarnished after halting the sales of any form of World of Warcraft accounts or any business of any nature on this site. And the kicker is that the main user's who are doing this not only happen to be Accountsden (who I consigned around 5 accounts with around mid-august and that was the extent of our business endeavor) "competition" but also user's who have been known even from their Markee day's to slander other account sellers on false pretenses when never personally doing business with them themselves. I don't mean to say anything but wasn't it always made fairly clear from the beginning that other parties shouldn't be involved in any thread resulting customer relations they weren't directly involved. Has anyone besides the two people who are accusing me of illegitimate business practices been involved in any aspect of those deals whatsoever? If so I can provide my cell number so you can actively get in touch with me to discuss this further. Seeing that is most likely not the case I'm finding it extremely hard to wrap my mind around why Snowy, KHA Accounts, and TGS, who let me mind you are "supposedly" operating successful business endeavors are instead acting like children on a playground trying to get in as much un-documented slander as humanely possible. Still have yet to see one form of documented proof that I have any open threads results deals I've done that have gone bad that I haven't actively handled.

On that note I'm surprised that this thread even got this far seeing that it's manner is obviously that regarding around a supposed "account recall" case that looks like it's being actively handled.

In no way shape or form am I also comparing my reputation to that of TheGameSupply or KHA Accounts but I'm just saying that one of these member's shouldn't be holding themselves like they have a squeaky clean reputation when you can see beside their Feedback Score that they've openly had a customer become so unhappy with their service as to leave a negative feedback attached to their name.

Also having user's such as Ash refer to me as a scammer is a little unsettling. I don't know what's stranger the fact that I don't have any memory of us doing business together ever or the fact that because we haven't performed any form of business transaction that you have such a strong opinion as to accuse me of being a scammer. For future reference Ash this is how one successfully accuses someone of being a scammer. Blackmeth formally known as Levalon or oursmithfamily has been a forum user since the day's of Markee and was constantly being accused of being a scammer or performing illegitimate transactions. Now having never personally dealt with him I can't personally speak on the matter but I can say from a business standpoint I wouldn't be ecstatic if someone with such a jaded business background was vouching for my companies "benefits" and bragging about the fact that him and Snowy are rl friends.

Another thing I'm confused about didn't tgs.net actively try and create a forum setting themselves? And if so why is anything there saying being credited here, I'm finding it difficult that anyone would take words of wisdom on this forum from a user who thought this forum was going down the crapper, instead of actively talking to the admins here and brainstorming ways to make the bumpy transition from Markee to mmobay more smooth.

---------- Post added 01-21-2011 at 06:48 AM ----------

*****PERFECT EXAMPLE OF SHOWING PROOF OF JADED BUSINESS BEHAVIOR*****

TheGameSupply.Net also known as tgs.net

Above is a link to scam.com's open fraud board resulting The Game Supply

If you aren't able to use the link above for any reason I included a copy of one of the most riveting responses I found...


Kenneth Pierce aka thegamesupply.net aka thegamesupply aka tgs.net

My original message I sent was

Sorry, we are not available at the moment. Please send us an email using the form below. Live chat has been down for days with this site. How can I go to tgs.net for assistance when it's never up? They say they are open at 11am to 2am EST, it's completely false. Just going to file a chargeback with my bank, I am not going to get screwed over. Thanks for warning me folks.

He then turned around, and instead of resolving the issue, contacting the company and had the post removed as well as dozens of others.

After further research, this guy has dozens of reports for fraud. The main issues with this company are

1). He defrauded multiple individuals and many people reported issues he never cleared up.
2). He claims he is 100% secure and guaranteed when clearly he is not and accounts can be suspended and banned without any control of his.
3). Again, I sat in live chat for a hour without any support when it says "online".
4). His site has multiple statements that are simply lies and policies he doesn't honor.

Again, I strongly recommend you do not use TGS.net or THEGAMESUPPLY.NET


******

Just saying if I was going to actively go around throwing my two cents in on other people and how they ran their own business I would at least make sure I knew correctly how to run my own, which judging from your supposed customer relations issues the three or so years you've been around hasn't been enough....
 
You guys just love to throw around the word "slander". I am simply pointing out the facts as I have the information available. You guys get all defensive when a proper search on these forums will reveal the threads that I am talking about that led to temp bans and permanent bans (which apparently turned out to be temporary). So, I am not trying to tarnish anyone's "reputation".

I admit that I have had problems in the past. Who hasn't? I am actively trying to make decisions that are better than the ones that I have made prior. It is called growth.

As for my account selection, nice attempt to say that quantity is better quality or that volume is everything. I do not care about how much volume your $10,000+ site is pumping out, I am not trying to compare myself to you or to anyone else. I deal with premium accounts and do not attempt to overprice lackluster accounts.

Anyways, done with this thread. All of the essays are making me feel like I am back in school. Best of luck maintaining your business and hope you avoid the banhammer this time around.
 
"Computers have enabled people to make more mistakes faster than almost any invention in history, with the possible exception of tequila and hand guns." - Mitch Ratcliffe
 
1 complaint in 5 years. I'll take it. If you read the rest of that complaint, it goes a little like this:

"We have contacted you directly to attempt to find out what complaint it was you even had with The Game Supply other than to just make inflammatory comments with absolutely no basis at all.

Any account can be banned or suspended whether purchased from The Game Supply or not, these are based upon your actions in game, not anything to do with any company.

All statements on the website @ thegamesupply.net are very straightforward and in the 5 years I have been doing this, my company has managed to keep all but yourself content. This is a good track record and I am quite simply tired of trying to accomodate someone who ISN'T even a customer of ours.

As I have told you previously, produce a receipt, invoice, transaction #, or credit card statement that shows you did business with The Game Supply, and I will immediately and personally refund your purchase regardless of your reasoning. You can call me toll free @ (888)847-6380.

I have responded personally to this very complaint on multiple websites, with the same result each time. This person is NOT our customer, and after that is proven the complaint is removed, only to be re posted by this individual for whatever reason, we have obviously wronged him in some way, but it was not as a customer."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top