- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Sweden
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello! I*m Selling an account i barely use.
It contains:
MoP cm set for Druid/Warlock
Wendigo Woolies
Some other pvp/pve sets of less importans
260 mounts:
Ashes of Alar
Astral Cloud Serpent
Mimiron's head
and many others, you can check the link below
46 Titles:
the Undaunted
Spear of Vol'jin
Archdruid
The Unrelenting
MT druid forms
No WoD CM weapons.
https://phantom-armory.com/profile/9ad15e34-3574-4c4b-aac8-fb246bece8d5
I'm looking for offers!
I can provide first if you're highly repped on EpicNPC.
I'm only selling through Trade Guardian and i only accept PayPal
I'm not the OO
It contains:
MoP cm set for Druid/Warlock
Wendigo Woolies
Some other pvp/pve sets of less importans
260 mounts:
Ashes of Alar
Astral Cloud Serpent
Mimiron's head
and many others, you can check the link below
46 Titles:
the Undaunted
Spear of Vol'jin
Archdruid
The Unrelenting
MT druid forms
No WoD CM weapons.
https://phantom-armory.com/profile/9ad15e34-3574-4c4b-aac8-fb246bece8d5
I'm looking for offers!
I can provide first if you're highly repped on EpicNPC.
I'm only selling through Trade Guardian and i only accept PayPal
I'm not the OO
Last edited:
