Buying Account with atleast 1 title

Not Recently Bumped
Platforms
  1. PC

MrMadMark

Level 42

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
Austria
Member Since
Nov 5, 2021
Country
Austria
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I am looking for an Account with titles.

I am looking for:

Gold GC Titles (Atleast 1)
or
Red GC Titles (Atleast 2)
or
Any Title (any titles (SSL,GC, GOLD GC, atleast 1 or 2)


I prefer Accounts that are NOT Smurfs (Accounts with very little amount of matches)

You can DM me here on the site, or you can reply with your discord and I will add you very fast.
​
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have an account with GC Rewards from S5 including title.

I also have an account with GC Rewards for the coming season, I'd be happy to negotiate price :) Disc is: gregz#4740
 
I have an account with season 8 and 9 gold gc tags (with s9 extra mode titles). fin#5108 :) price negotiable
 
Back
Top