Y YaBoyButter 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jul 5, 2026 #1 Submit Feedback Looking for an account that has all of the all star skins, almost all or at least majority of golden guns and as well as at least 400+ legendary items Last edited: Jul 5, 2026
Submit Feedback Looking for an account that has all of the all star skins, almost all or at least majority of golden guns and as well as at least 400+ legendary items
iifreecs890 I Jul 9, 2026 Hey, I have an account that might match what you're looking for. • ≈850 total skins • ≈385 Legendary skins • ≈91 OWL skins • 12 Mythic skins • 12 Golden Weapons • 13 Jade Weapons • Multiple rare collaboration events and exclusive cosmetics. If you're interested, I can send you screenshots and more details.
Hey, I have an account that might match what you're looking for. • ≈850 total skins • ≈385 Legendary skins • ≈91 OWL skins • 12 Mythic skins • 12 Golden Weapons • 13 Jade Weapons • Multiple rare collaboration events and exclusive cosmetics. If you're interested, I can send you screenshots and more details.