WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
<span style="color: #FFFF00">Not quite sure what I want but I am interested in ret pally, Mage or Locks.
I do want you to have max professions, as both characters of mine are nearly maxed.
Might trade for gold if the offer was sweet enough.
Xfers/Naming/Sex/Faction changes are available on all.
</span>
Rogue's Armory <span style="color: #FFFF00"><ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Dual Spec'd[*]REG Flyer[*]450 JC (A few epic cuts)[*]450 Mining[/list]</span>
Death Knight's Armory
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Epic Purple Shirt (TCG Loot)[*]Dual Spec'd[*]Epic Flyer[*]Make shift Tank set (Def Cap'd)[*]450 Enchanting (Most shard vendor enchants learned)[*]447 Tailoring[/list]</span>
I do want you to have max professions, as both characters of mine are nearly maxed.
Might trade for gold if the offer was sweet enough.
Xfers/Naming/Sex/Faction changes are available on all.
</span>
Rogue's Armory <span style="color: #FFFF00"><ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Dual Spec'd[*]REG Flyer[*]450 JC (A few epic cuts)[*]450 Mining[/list]</span>
Death Knight's Armory
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Epic Purple Shirt (TCG Loot)[*]Dual Spec'd[*]Epic Flyer[*]Make shift Tank set (Def Cap'd)[*]450 Enchanting (Most shard vendor enchants learned)[*]447 Tailoring[/list]</span>
