EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Account was banned due to "cheating" GorgonGold

Dispute Type
Member Dispute

Fencek

Super Moderator
74   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Dispute Against
GorgonGold
Information
######################
Purchase Date: 4/5/2019
Date the problem begain: 4/10/2019
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): EpicNPC E-mail
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: [not the display name, must be real username] N/A
Your Instant Messenger ID: N/A

Other information:

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/kaladim-tle-accounts-power-levelling-troub-fury-available.1437720/
Approximate value of property: $XXX.XX USD 100.00
Was Trade Guardian used? No
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID? N/A

What is the dispute about? I purchased an account that was powerleveled. He did it in one day and handed it over to me. I played the account about 5 days. I received an e-mail on 4/10/2019 from the company stating the account was banned for "Cheating". I don't use and never used and cheating software. I contacted the seller and he replied to me asking a copy of the e-mail. I copied the e-mail and posted it on our e-mail chat. He then asked me if I ever used any cheats and I said no. Afterward, he has failed to reply to my e-mail messages. I caught him logging in here this morning. So, I do know he has received my e-mail messages and still have not replied. I am only asking for my refund.

Other details / notes:

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username): Admin can check my e-mail chat on this site with GorgonGold. Title of the chat is Banned.

Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible):
Other proof: E-mail from Daybreak Games.

Screenshot_2019-04-11 (2 unread) - cnecro yahoo com - Yahoo Mail(1).png

Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? (provide proof)
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale?
How long did you have the account before it was recalled?
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.
(you can use the HIDE tag so the images are not publicly available to everyone)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not involved, please do not post in the thread.

Here you can find information about our Dispute rules and how we investigate disputes.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/90442-Dispute-FORUM-RULES

ip hash: 5af68801bff9390f0b11f3

GorgonGold

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
9   0   0
Warning: Dispute Opened
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-was-banned-due-to-cheating-gorgongold.1446615/page-2
Sorry for the late response

I have other accounts that were made before/alongside the one I sold to Fencek that are not banned. Other people I sold to are not banned. If this is sufficient I'll upload proof of other accounts, if not I'm not really sure what I could possibly provide.

ip hash: 7e5ec6458e4e4b40067a83

Fencek

Super Moderator
74   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Sorry for the late response

I have other accounts that were made before/alongside the one I sold to Fencek that are not banned. Other people I sold to are not banned. If this is sufficient I'll upload proof of other accounts, if not I'm not really sure what I could possibly provide.
I also have another account active that I personally leveled and it's not banned. You were the one that power leveled the character. I question the method, and your lack of timely response when i've asked you several times via e-mail chat.

GorgonGold

Banned
9   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-was-banned-due-to-cheating-gorgongold.1446615/page-2
As the email was changed and it is going to be played under fenceks IP I'd say he'd have to do it.

Perhaps something along the lines of say you allowed someone to access your account to powerlevel you in exchange for kronos(this is legal AFAIK). It's possible that the account was flagged for changing IP's and banned for that, though I've not had that happen with any others.

Fencek

Super Moderator
74   0   0
Country
US/Canada
The original owner (GorgonGold) needs to e-mail support. DBG will see the different IPs and will ask personal questions about the account. Plus, the actual e-mail stated the issue was "cheating". I'm positive DBG does not actively search accounts for different IPs, but they have ban before if the account is caught (due to a support ticket). I am curious as to why the account was banned.

GorgonGold

Banned
9   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
I have submitted a ticket

GorgonGold

Banned
9   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Nothing yet besides an automated response - Will be a fe wmore days as it's now easter weekend

ip hash: c9a5d476e139755157adb5

GorgonGold

Banned
9   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
"After reviewing your case it appears the account in question was permanently terminated a direct violation of Daybreak Games Terms of Service. We do not disclose our findings in these cases as 3rd parties could use this information to better circumvent detection, however we are confident the account was not banned in error. We always regret when this type of action is necessary, and we wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.

https://www.daybreakgames.com/terms-of-service "

ip hash: 2d6241f3f51681f75e1d42

Fencek

Super Moderator
74   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Well, I am not surprised by the response. The onus is still on you though. I currently have 2 active characters with zero issues. So, I still think you did something during the power leveling process to acquire this perma ban. I am still seeking my refund.

GorgonGold

Banned
9   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
I too have active characters with zero issues, including multiple characters sold before and after selling this character to you.

I'll wait until an admin sais what should happen in this case but at this stage it is a possibility that it was either of us or an issue with the account being transferred. I am reasonably sure that I would win a payment dispute through something like paypal and as such am not willing to issue a full refund. I would be willing to provide a replacement account made on a new ip,PC,email.

ip hash: 2d6241f3f51681f75e1d42

Fencek

Super Moderator
74   0   0
Country
US/Canada
I am trying to figure out why you are assuming I would seek a Paypal dispute? I never in this whole thread threaten to make a Paypal dispute.

Regardless, I do not need another account atm. However, I am willing to accept Kronos as reimbursement. The current market is @ $10.00 per krono. I will not ask for 10, but 5. I think that is more than fair and I would be satisfied.

I await your response. I would like to be done with this.

Edit: Willing to take plat also. 5 krono or 60 plat on Kaladim server.

Last edited:

EpicNPC CM

Administrator
Administrator
10   0   0
Country
United States
@GorgonGold In this case we would rule a 50/50 split because we will not have enough proof to determine who is at fault. You can either resolve this with fencek's method or you can just refund 50% of the order.

ip hash: ed8374f0990740459dfb49

Fencek

Super Moderator
74   0   0
Country
US/Canada
GorgonGold has already log in Saturday and still has not replied. I think we deserved a timely response since this has been going on for weeks.

Fencek

Super Moderator
74   0   0
Country
US/Canada
GorgonGold was online Monday at 6:02 pm. Again, no response. It's pretty evident he will not agree to settlement.

GorgonGold

Banned
9   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Sorry for the lack of replies

I'll agree to the split - preferably the 5 krono option. If Fencek can message me how he'd like them delivered will sort it out

Fencek

Super Moderator
74   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Update: I e-mail GorgonGold Thursday 7:10 am. No response. E-mail again yesterday 8:36am. No response. He's been online at least two times since first e-mail.