Preface
When buying an account I was looking for the following: SECURITY,SUPPORT, account selection, website cleanliness, USA Based, English Speaking, actual legit sellers, RECALL PROTECTION. It has only been a few days since I have had my new account so if anything happens I'll be sure to update it here!
When buying an account I was looking for the following: SECURITY,SUPPORT, account selection, website cleanliness, USA Based, English Speaking, actual legit sellers, RECALL PROTECTION. It has only been a few days since I have had my new account so if anything happens I'll be sure to update it here!
Review
This is only my second time purchasing an account. First being from from some other website when I was a child, I made stupid decisions, but now I pulled out all of the stops to make sure I get the safest account possible. When first looking at websites to see which one I would go with I first looked at reviews. I was doing mad google searches. I was searching the following: accountwarehouse reviews site:epicnpc.com , account warehouse reviews site:epicnpc.com, accountwarehouse LLC, account warehouse LLC, accountwarehouse reviews, account warehouse reviews, accountwarehouse site:ripoffreport.com, account warehouse site:ripoffreport.com and many many others. My findings were that AW was clean. Any cases that had arisen were handled in a professional manner with the proper proof given. Example: The issue about AW rejecting some person. Simple, his PayPal account was not verified and that is a requirement at AW to even sell an account to just go that extra step in making sure the account is a legit account. Now the next phase of me doing my research is talking with their support getting my questions answered. Their live IM support has actually some pretty nice hours and its based upon central time zone, US! Their support agents were able to help and answer any questions I had. This was a big part in helping me trust them. If you have any questions before hand about buying one of the accounts, please go to their support and ask, they really are amazing. Following the live chats, I went over to their warranty and FAQ page to read everything and to know what exactly I was getting into. When reading the faq page I noticed that they won't give us a copy of the OO's ID. Well, that is due to US privacy laws. From here on out regarding the warranty and faq, you will always come out on top. AW strives to give us the customers everything we want. Now for my favorite part about AW, the buyer protection. So the way AW handles recalls from talking with their support agent and reading up upon the warranty is like such. Their recall protection acts like a fail safe sorta. In case the owner successfully (only if successful) recalls it, the money will get charged back from him and his account banned for selling it. While you get store credit to pick another account. To me this is an amazing idea. When the original owner wishes to sell his account, I believe they make this clear to them, so the thought of recalling it won't possibly work. So worse case scenario you get to pick another account, while the OO is out of money and an account. Now the support there will do everything in their power to stop the OO from trying to recall it by giving the blizzard the OO's ID and among other security measures they have you do to help keep the account yours.
Overall I would defiantly recommend Account Warehouse to anyone looking to buy a World of Warcraft account.
Rating
93/100
There are a few things that need some work. First, a loophole around the US Privacy law, because having the OO's ID would make me just feel a tad bit better or in case they ask for it at random. And perhaps require the owner to give several pictures of him + his ID.
Just kinda spit balling here, but perhaps have a ToS for selling an account that they must agree to in order to sell their account, requiring a legally binding contract. But that is whatever.
Account Warehouse is trustable
