WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
P7 Ban
P4 Merlin
P4 Liz
P7 Gowther
p9 King
p6 Diane
P4 Mannie
P6 Jericho
P5 Escanor
P6 Guila
P5 Drake
P6 Melio
P4 Daisy
P7 Elaine
P0 Clotho (no clotho)
P4 Derieri
Liones cart still active for 22 days when the ad went online
The supply cart active for 22 days when the ad went online
Pass Hawk active
If you need more images, contact me on Discord "Warvin"; this account is for sale. I’m waiting for your offers, estimate between 175€. Real price 99€ price Negotiate I’m ready to sell it, I still have a lot of stock on it. Clotho and Khala will be taken.
All acces and account serveur EU
P4 Merlin
P4 Liz
P7 Gowther
p9 King
p6 Diane
P4 Mannie
P6 Jericho
P5 Escanor
P6 Guila
P5 Drake
P6 Melio
P4 Daisy
P7 Elaine
P0 Clotho (no clotho)
P4 Derieri
Liones cart still active for 22 days when the ad went online
The supply cart active for 22 days when the ad went online
Pass Hawk active
If you need more images, contact me on Discord "Warvin"; this account is for sale. I’m waiting for your offers, estimate between 175€. Real price 99€ price Negotiate I’m ready to sell it, I still have a lot of stock on it. Clotho and Khala will be taken.
All acces and account serveur EU
Attachments
-
Screenshot_The_Seven_Deadly_Sins__Origin_20260910_073628.jpg223.1 KB -
Screenshot_The_Seven_Deadly_Sins__Origin_20260910_073643.jpg210.8 KB -
Screenshot_The_Seven_Deadly_Sins__Origin_20260910_074346.jpg207.7 KB -
Screenshot_The_Seven_Deadly_Sins__Origin_20260910_074339.jpg239 KB -
Screenshot_The_Seven_Deadly_Sins__Origin_20260910_074334.jpg250.5 KB -
Screenshot_The_Seven_Deadly_Sins__Origin_20260910_074336.jpg236.5 KB -
Screenshot_The_Seven_Deadly_Sins__Origin_20260910_074622.jpg230.5 KB -
Screenshot_The_Seven_Deadly_Sins__Origin_20260910_073731.jpg194.5 KB -
Screenshot_The_Seven_Deadly_Sins__Origin_20260910_073706.jpg237.4 KB -
Screenshot_The_Seven_Deadly_Sins__Origin_20260910_073714.jpg295 KB -
Screenshot_The_Seven_Deadly_Sins__Origin_20260910_073701.jpg352.2 KB -
Screenshot_The_Seven_Deadly_Sins__Origin_20260910_073657.jpg355.4 KB -
Screenshot_The_Seven_Deadly_Sins__Origin_20260910_073652.jpg340.8 KB
Last edited:
