Account Verification

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaysMan167

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Aug 8, 2008
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi,

I received this message 2 days ago and I still haven't received an email yet yet I have paid the 2.99 fee. The username in question is Blackberryuserx.
To complete registration you need to verify your Paypal account.
We do this to provide more protection for buyers and seller.
This is a one time payment of USD 2.99
&
You must verify your email address.
An activation email has been sent to your email address.


Can you send me the email please?

Thanks
 
You made the payment using a eCheck, so your account will not activate until the eCheck clears. This can take from 3-8 days. For the email verification, please check your spam folder.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top