SOLD Account MW3 lvl 429 | MW3 guns ~90% max | 25k+ cod points bundles

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
Yes

Luigi0401

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Oct 11, 2019
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey, I'm selling my MW3 account. Upon purchasing you get the Activision account, Steam account and XBOX account, together with the Email account associated with all of them.
Paypal F&F for the payment would be great. I'm asking for $130, which I think is more than fair considering you get MW3, bundles worth more than 200$ and the in game progress, but I'm open to negotiation. I fine with using a Middleman, but you would have to pay the fee. If you have any questions or want to see anything else, don't hesitate to ask me. You can use Discord, but the chat here is better. Discord: .lou1s.

Mw3 battle pass : season 1 100% done

This is one account, but Imgur wanted two posts.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $120.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top