• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

SOLD Account for Sale, Not expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Member Since August 27, 2016
Trade Guardian Orders: 11
Total Feedback: 11
Account is paid until >"Membership valid until 2019-07-07 01:17:06"<

220/30/80 Solitus Trader: currently neutral.. before it was clan has 5k Tokenboards if you switch sides again you just have to buy/farm Token.
In Awok gear, with 2 Perfected Diamondine Kick Pistol and Enchanted Waterfall Eye Wind Onehander. Has ACDC.

220/30/80 Solitus MP: currently neutral, has 5k Omni and Clan Tokenboard so you can do the side you want. Has full Omni Garden Keys. Is in Awok Gear and has full Nano gear to switch to cast Rhiwen.
Can do 2x Shields or Dreadloch Trigress. Has ACDC.

220/30/80 Atrox Soldier: Clan sided, has 5k Board equiped. Is wearing Awok Gear for HP ( 32k selfed ) Is wearing Anger of the Xan ( Assault rifle ). Is not full alpha Symbs yet but a mix of Betas Alphas Ado brain and EOE. Some Alpha in Bank to equip. Has ACDC.

220/30/80 Solitus Engi: Clan sided, has 5k Board equiped. Is wearing Awok Gear for HP, Skilled for pistol but has shotguns in inventory. Can do Tradeskill aswell has some gear for it, TS'd myself some 300 Ai armor parts. Has ACDC, Huds Utils drones etc.

220/26/74 Solitus NT: Clan sided, has upgraded 2,5k Board. in Awok Gear. Full Alphas. Needs bit work but is fun.

220/30/78 Atrox Enfo: Clan sided, has 5k Board, needs 1 1/2 of Research lines to finish. In awok gear for Hp. Has The Edge of the Tarasque in inventory. Has ACDC.

Selling the account cheaper than usual, but dont offer me prices like 20-50€/$ is not that cheap.
Ingame inspect possible only to serious buyers, drop me ur Skype or Discord and ill get back to you asap.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller

Everything was smooth and the account was how seller said it would be. Very happy with the transactions, THX!

Status
Not open for further replies.