ACCOUNT EndGAME - 189 legendary, 38 void legendary - shipi+2 speedultra

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

MaxAren

Level 28

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Nov 27, 2021
Last seen
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
1
Endgame account, with the possibility to create new battle charges for Fire Knight and Golem.
Any questions about the account, feel free to ask me.

I accept noble offers
We can use a middleman or I accept paypal, I want to stop playing Raid as I don't have time, I have sold more accounts than I had, so in any case a voice chat can be used to secure the sale and transaction of the account.
 

Attachments

  • 0ce84924fe530f2e5aa64484ac9b21e0.jpg
    0ce84924fe530f2e5aa64484ac9b21e0.jpg
    754.3 KB
  • 0f820ed44dbd093d8d4644d6404f36d2.jpg
    0f820ed44dbd093d8d4644d6404f36d2.jpg
    1.2 MB
  • 2e6f54190b253e76e106014894cf4a17.jpg
    2e6f54190b253e76e106014894cf4a17.jpg
    1.2 MB
  • 3fcb0ed0667c9207db5a280e7284e58d.jpg
    3fcb0ed0667c9207db5a280e7284e58d.jpg
    997.3 KB
  • 8a11a4fa65a9d0534430b7f79f147575.jpg
    8a11a4fa65a9d0534430b7f79f147575.jpg
    1.5 MB
  • 8dcfd5f931a6f0fc08b80154e4c8fef8.jpg
    8dcfd5f931a6f0fc08b80154e4c8fef8.jpg
    736.3 KB
  • 8e4087a6bb804dbdd763955cef9e6f3f.png
    8e4087a6bb804dbdd763955cef9e6f3f.png
    507.9 KB
  • 9a367b21fe59650cdd8250453553aaca.jpg
    9a367b21fe59650cdd8250453553aaca.jpg
    1.4 MB
  • 11b876287a3812e6b7b5c522b9aa9690.jpg
    11b876287a3812e6b7b5c522b9aa9690.jpg
    859.3 KB
  • 63ec74e93ef3ba398f1c9dad11ee20fa.jpg
    63ec74e93ef3ba398f1c9dad11ee20fa.jpg
    895.9 KB
  • 744fb571301174cdd01762f7da76ef75.jpg
    744fb571301174cdd01762f7da76ef75.jpg
    839.8 KB
  • 944f8f875417e26998c280e3a6aaaf2d.jpg
    944f8f875417e26998c280e3a6aaaf2d.jpg
    1.3 MB
  • 8620f29adbfe0cf47869aa1b57ba81c5.jpg
    8620f29adbfe0cf47869aa1b57ba81c5.jpg
    1.4 MB
  • aff2db46d1baa9d2ddf323312a931be8.jpg
    aff2db46d1baa9d2ddf323312a931be8.jpg
    1.5 MB
  • b93d5d2119632cbe898a6f51fbb5c034.jpg
    b93d5d2119632cbe898a6f51fbb5c034.jpg
    1.3 MB
  • bda65ca08b2c074746d05031e2dd24e6.jpg
    bda65ca08b2c074746d05031e2dd24e6.jpg
    1.4 MB
  • c4b392ff4f8e4311397fbf9319d10f22.jpg
    c4b392ff4f8e4311397fbf9319d10f22.jpg
    804 KB
  • c31e507518808c4467338fca49c62f2b.png
    c31e507518808c4467338fca49c62f2b.png
    390.2 KB
  • cb2fb4a7bb200687e5f071c02014f952.jpg
    cb2fb4a7bb200687e5f071c02014f952.jpg
    724.7 KB
  • dcf10dd7381e3d1b21c5255aa64c9dc9.jpg
    dcf10dd7381e3d1b21c5255aa64c9dc9.jpg
    945.5 KB
  • de8cb89d73f5c7ff21dcc59e3808482a.jpg
    de8cb89d73f5c7ff21dcc59e3808482a.jpg
    1.4 MB
  • f7514e576bf99137fae0755806944cae.jpg
    f7514e576bf99137fae0755806944cae.jpg
    1.4 MB
  • fa54bf94a12ce847b79cf496af69c1ba.jpg
    fa54bf94a12ce847b79cf496af69c1ba.jpg
    794.8 KB
  • ff41e88c36c5cbefe27e955c372e9257.jpg
    ff41e88c36c5cbefe27e955c372e9257.jpg
    818.8 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hi, im interested in the acc, but i would like to know first the price range you are thinking about for it
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top