Hello I am now offering pilot services for those who are busy and didn't want to miss any events and stuffs to gain 
Price depends on the accounts power and capability to do the stuffs and events
25-40 usd weekly
100-140 usd for 1 month
Service includes:
*Daily event (Dailies) this includes pvp, solgres, deathmatch,boss battle and stuffs
*Weekly event
*All on going event and upcoming event
I can also upgrade your cc box if you want me to
Excludes Demon King farm and hero arena. If you want to include it we can talk about the additional charges. Also depends whether your account is capable of doing it.
You only need to provide me sync code. Not the links of your account for your additional security.
Payment via WISE
Paypal friends and family
Binance USDT
or gcash/bank transfer only.
I'm a verified seller which means I gave my info here in epicnpc with over 400+ feedbacks for your peace of mind.
Beware of scammers pretending to be me!
Contact me here in epicnpc for additional assurance or in my d.i.s.c.o.r.d
My d.i.s.c.o.r.d is grid2398
Price depends on the accounts power and capability to do the stuffs and events
25-40 usd weekly
100-140 usd for 1 month
Service includes:
*Daily event (Dailies) this includes pvp, solgres, deathmatch,boss battle and stuffs
*Weekly event
*All on going event and upcoming event
Excludes Demon King farm and hero arena. If you want to include it we can talk about the additional charges. Also depends whether your account is capable of doing it.
You only need to provide me sync code. Not the links of your account for your additional security.
Payment via WISE
Paypal friends and family
Binance USDT
or gcash/bank transfer only.
I'm a verified seller which means I gave my info here in epicnpc with over 400+ feedbacks for your peace of mind.
Beware of scammers pretending to be me!
Contact me here in epicnpc for additional assurance or in my d.i.s.c.o.r.d
My d.i.s.c.o.r.d is grid2398
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- bitcoin
- Revolut, Remitly, Bank Transfer
Last edited:
