SOLD ACCONT FOR sell og nuke no shadow ban!!!!!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Original Owner
Yes
(2 reviews)

Coeyo

Level 28

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Israel
Member Since
Sep 4, 2023
Country
Israel
Multiple Accounts
0
ACCONT FOR SELL FULL ACSEES EMAIL AND STEAM
ONE REANM TOKE
OG NUKE NUKE NOVE SKINE
CAMO EVENT AND NUKES
JACK LINK SKIN MONSTER SKIN
one rename token
 

Attachments

  • shax.png
    shax.png
    2.5 MB
  • shax2.png
    shax2.png
    2.4 MB
  • shax3.png
    shax3.png
    2.2 MB
  • shax4.png
    shax4.png
    2.5 MB
  • shax5.png
    shax5.png
    2.4 MB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - previously banned Tima
This guy selling accounts that was hacked on. I asked a simple question why is he part of that discord and this is what I got. Be careful when purchasing from him.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4359.png
    IMG_4359.png
    262.6 KB
  • IMG_4358.png
    IMG_4358.png
    263.3 KB
  • IMG_4357.jpeg
    IMG_4357.jpeg
    143.4 KB
C
Ofc no life guy comes and ask for account tell me that im got hacked account been so rude i can ask the same thing about you what you do in a hacking discord find a life
B
It doesn’t matter what I do. The main factor is I don’t sell nothing but you do and you got immediately defensive when I asked a simple question.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top