• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Acc with 14S, 37A, 15k of crystals and the Palace of Silence

Not Recently Bumped

LickMyStars

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Mexico
Member Since
Sep 2, 2020
Country
Mexico
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm selling this account that has 14 S skins, 37 A skins, 15900k crystals, the Palace of Silence, and it has a few echoes left to reach the reward of 100k echoes.
I am asking 300USD for the account, but I can hear your offer, no changes, only sale.
If you are interested in the account write me here or contact me by Discord Mieletella#8191
2A1B5BC2-1CC1-4956-B736-E7BE34CC23B1.jpeg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I added you on discord! Im interested!!
 
Back
Top