WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Screenshot check link below
Additional info
-6 SF : Shadow Blue, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Aurora, Demon Gamma
Limited : Beta Summer, Delta NY, Alpha NY, Alpha
School, Alexia Cristm
Collab : Arthur Pencilgon
Log google dummy (take google)/unbind google
NB: After the transaction is complete there are no refunds/exchanges/helping selling
why should buy from me?
- security when transactions are guaranteed
- I am a local moderator and trusted seller
- great accounts at very reasonable price
- I will help you to secure the account that was purchased
Price 140$
payment method Paypal or wise
If you Interested you can chat me on discord: haanzz
Additional info
-6 SF : Shadow Blue, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Aurora, Demon Gamma
Limited : Beta Summer, Delta NY, Alpha NY, Alpha
School, Alexia Cristm
Collab : Arthur Pencilgon
Log google dummy (take google)/unbind google
NB: After the transaction is complete there are no refunds/exchanges/helping selling
why should buy from me?
- security when transactions are guaranteed
- I am a local moderator and trusted seller
- great accounts at very reasonable price
- I will help you to secure the account that was purchased
Price 140$
payment method Paypal or wise
If you Interested you can chat me on discord: haanzz
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- bitcoin
- Bank transfer
Last edited:
