WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
My account is Lv70 ~ High end ~ and contains: Alpha/ Lucia A/ Kamui A/ Bianca A/ Lee A=SS | Karenina A/ Lucia B = S | Kamui S | Liv S .... Google Account Linked (own linked acc)
My current price is 100 USD. (Paypal) ~ I also accept Ethereum. (Taxes are by your own)
- I do not use Trade Guardian, taxes too high for me. It's your OWN RISK to BUY or SELL without Trade Guardian.
- If you want to use Trade Guardian, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY IT'S TAXES.
>>>>> SCAMMERS NOT ALLOWED!! <<<<<<
Any needed info please PM me in here or discord: >> CaaioC#8952 <<
Good Luck and Have fun!
My current price is 100 USD. (Paypal) ~ I also accept Ethereum. (Taxes are by your own)
- I do not use Trade Guardian, taxes too high for me. It's your OWN RISK to BUY or SELL without Trade Guardian.
- If you want to use Trade Guardian, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY IT'S TAXES.
>>>>> SCAMMERS NOT ALLOWED!! <<<<<<
Any needed info please PM me in here or discord: >> CaaioC#8952 <<
Good Luck and Have fun!
Last edited:
