[A] WTT 70 Twink Human Prot Warrior - 24.6k hp unbuffed

Not Recently Bumped
(24 reviews)

Darkcow

Level 57

Trade Guardian Orders: 24

(100%) (24 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jan 28, 2007
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
gI7J5.png

As stated, I have a 70 TWINK PROT WARRIOR for trade or sale.

Armory:
Level 70 Human Warrior - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX

This is a character I hand leveled myself to 70, geared out, and has not left my hands. Nobody else has ever owned this character.

Character has nearly 25k hp UNBUFFED. Character is a BEAST in 70 AV, can tank any 70 raid or heroic. I routinely go 50-0 in AV. Taking on 10+ horde is a breeze. It's insane.


Character has full sunwell gear and many pieces of tier 6. Has an arms set that includes CATACLYSM'S EDGE. This character is a blast to play.

Character is TRANSFERRABLE, FACTION CHANGEABLE, NAME CHANGEABLE. Currently residing on a PVP Server. THIS ACCOUNT DOES NOT HAVE WRATH, IT IS BC CAPPED. YOU CAN PLAY EXP-ON AV.

I'm looking for a HEALER, preferably a PALADIN.

Order of preference: Paladin > Druid > Priest > Shaman

Level 70+ preferred, level 60 okay if it's decked out in tier 2/2.5.
Level 80 with terribad/awful gear preferable. Level 70+ acceptable in preferably tier 6+





Post your AIM here and I will contact you. I'll be on all day.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/407740-theprof-aka-strongkid2258-aka-charlie-nimke-aka-charlienimke%40gmail-com-scammer-2.html
hit me up
 
Back
Top