A ******* Verified Seller Impersonator/Scammer

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 13

(100%) (11 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jan 4, 2014
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello guys, I am making this thread in order to prevent further contact with this person.

Based on this thread: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1192625-1000-2000-Platinum-For-Sale!
I have been contacted by a trader that was claiming he is a verified seller/trader from *******. We have been chatting on Skype, and he said he doesn't have an EpicNPC account and he was making screenshots of his profile as his "proof" of him being trusted seller, I have made further investigation, and have checked his user ID on ******* website, and turns out he was imposting one of *** verified sellers.
I will provide the evidence of him chatting with me and also will provide his profile ID and the ID of seller he was claiming to be.

Proof:
The scammer profile:https://www.*******/JinnoCid
His Profile ID : Account ID 356321
The profile he was claiming to be is : https://www.*******/Thanku
He was claiming he is Thanku Store seller, while he is JinnoCid and has 0 feedback, and also he has different seller ranking on *** website.

Scammer's Skype: live:mmosupplier

Whole Skype chat: https://imgur.com/a/mospn

His fake proof screenshot:
fbqq8kvr1z9xtws7ymrd.jpg
[/IMG]

His Skype profile:
ts76yr1472km4r7xmrl6.jpg
[/IMG]

After I told him I found out who he is he immediatly went offline.

So guys, if you ever have contact with this person, you have been warned. :D
Thank you for your time, and stay safe, everybody.

- - - Updated - - -

I have also Reported Him on ******* website.
tcsqwyqq2hg5ppzgfoub.jpg
[/IMG]
fnxousnhlemitlppfm4j.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Last edited:
Back
Top