[A] Shadow Priest | 7/8 T6 | MH Off Brutallus | ZA Bear | TONS OF ALTS!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #FF9900"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>

First off let me say that this account was posted on the forums today for trade by Punimark. Punimark has decided to be non-legit now, so a deal was reached between myself and Toemic so that Toemic did not get screwed over.

So, with that being said, I now possess this account and all of the information of it. Also, Toemic is going to speak with the Original Owner of this account tomorrow and provide me with a ID. So, PLEASE REST ASSURED, that this account is completely safe and I can place my reputation on that fact.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">
WITH THAT SAID, ONTO THE MAIN EVENT:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">
<span style="font-size: 11pt">PLEASE NOTE THAT THE IMAGE BELOW CHANGES. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WIPELASH BILLS! I REPEAT, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE!</span></span>

PRIEST.gif



<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">ARMORIES:</span>
</span>
Priest -- http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=11415
Druid -- http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=16776
Mage -- http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=16778
Warlock -- http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=16777
Warrior -- http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=16780
Hunter -- http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=16779

<span style="text-decoration: underline">
<span style="font-weight: bold">WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Trading Information:</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FFCC00">*JUST WANT 1 CHARACTER!*

MUST BE HORDE AND ON A PVP SERVER!

Also MUST have Full S3 and AT LEAST some PvE gear.</span></span>

TRANSFER UP +++++
EPIC FLYER ++++
LOTS OF GOLD +++
MAXXED PROFESSIONS **

<span style="font-weight: bold">Selling Information:</span>

<span style="color: #33CCFF">Buyout Price: 700 USD</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Payment Information:</span>

<span style="color: #33FF33">If You Have More Than +5 MD Positive Reputation:</span>

I will allow you to pay via Paypal. My discretion will still be very in tune.

<span style="color: #33FF33">If You Have LESS Than +5 MD Positive Reputation:</span>

You MUST pay via Western Union or Bank-To-Bank transfer. If you live in the Sacramento area, we can arrange a in-person exchange in cash.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Bump for knuckles, wish he could edit his post, I am legit; just some bad communication with a bad former MD member and his friend.
 
May have found a buyer for the account.

However, until the deal is done, this account is still up for trade/sale.
 
Banned - Scamming (No Refund) - 398864
bumpizzle for a legitizzle nizzle

(bump for a legit...guy)
 
Back
Top