- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Alright folks. Up for trade/sale today is my personal character. I am not 100% sure I want to trade/sell it, but I may if I come into a reasonable offer.
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">CHARACTER INFORMATION</span></span></span>
* Male Night Elf Rogue
* Transfer is down till April 15, 2009. I just placed it on a new account because I have some alternate characters on my previous account that I wish to keep.
* <span style="color: #33FF33"><span style="font-weight: bold">25000g in cold-hard cash on the character right now + a nobles deck + 2 ace of nobles (3k each) + alot of enchanting mats to sell!</span></span>
* <span style="font-weight: bold">TITLES:</span> Twilight Vanquisher | Hand of A'dal | Champion of the Naaru | Jenkins | Challenger | Lieutenant Commander
* <span style="font-weight: bold">MOUNTS:</span> Amani War Bear | Black War Elekk | Onyx Netherwing Drake
* <span style="font-weight: bold">CURRENCY:</span> 30 Heroism | 29 Valor | 1000 Arena Points | 43000 Honor Points | 87 Stone Keeper Shards
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">GEAR BREAKDOWN</span></span></span>
<span style="font-style: italic">Level 80 PvE Gear</span>
Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=97757
Swords for Combat Spec: Silent Crusader + Widow's Fury
<span style="font-style: italic">Level 70 PvE Gear</span>
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">
DUAL WARGLAIVES</span></span>
8/8 Slayer's Tier 6
<span style="font-style: italic">Level 60 PvE Gear</span>
4/9 T3 (Shoulders, Gloves, Bracers, Belt)
3/5 T2.5 (Shoulders, Helm, Boots)
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">TRADING CONDITIONS</span></span></span>
Looking at ALL *EQUAL* geared characters with VANITY!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING THIS ACCOUNT, PLEASE LOOK AT MY WTS POST: http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbth...5_8#Post2356522
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your offers.
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Alright folks. Up for trade/sale today is my personal character. I am not 100% sure I want to trade/sell it, but I may if I come into a reasonable offer.
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">CHARACTER INFORMATION</span></span></span>
* Male Night Elf Rogue
* Transfer is down till April 15, 2009. I just placed it on a new account because I have some alternate characters on my previous account that I wish to keep.
* <span style="color: #33FF33"><span style="font-weight: bold">25000g in cold-hard cash on the character right now + a nobles deck + 2 ace of nobles (3k each) + alot of enchanting mats to sell!</span></span>
* <span style="font-weight: bold">TITLES:</span> Twilight Vanquisher | Hand of A'dal | Champion of the Naaru | Jenkins | Challenger | Lieutenant Commander
* <span style="font-weight: bold">MOUNTS:</span> Amani War Bear | Black War Elekk | Onyx Netherwing Drake
* <span style="font-weight: bold">CURRENCY:</span> 30 Heroism | 29 Valor | 1000 Arena Points | 43000 Honor Points | 87 Stone Keeper Shards
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">GEAR BREAKDOWN</span></span></span>
<span style="font-style: italic">Level 80 PvE Gear</span>
Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=97757
Swords for Combat Spec: Silent Crusader + Widow's Fury
<span style="font-style: italic">Level 70 PvE Gear</span>
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">
DUAL WARGLAIVES</span></span>
8/8 Slayer's Tier 6
<span style="font-style: italic">Level 60 PvE Gear</span>
4/9 T3 (Shoulders, Gloves, Bracers, Belt)
3/5 T2.5 (Shoulders, Helm, Boots)
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">TRADING CONDITIONS</span></span></span>
Looking at ALL *EQUAL* geared characters with VANITY!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING THIS ACCOUNT, PLEASE LOOK AT MY WTS POST: http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbth...5_8#Post2356522
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your offers.
