EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Aug 21, 2013 #1 A new preview dungeon trailer was released today [video=youtube;IhsAhLD0UJ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhsAhLD0UJ8[/video]
A new preview dungeon trailer was released today [video=youtube;IhsAhLD0UJ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhsAhLD0UJ8[/video]
D DinnerRollofDoom 44 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 21, 2013 #2 You plan on playing?
Artemys 65 0 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 22, 2013 #3 I definitely will, been there since Alpha 1.0
HELLHULK Gaming 215 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 22, 2013 #4 It is an A+ mmo imo. I am in love.....
D DinnerRollofDoom 44 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 22, 2013 #5 You guys starting on a new server or keeping your old toons? I didn't get far enough into the game the 1st time around to have anything worth saving, besides the cool goob mount. Gilgamesh crafting here I come
You guys starting on a new server or keeping your old toons? I didn't get far enough into the game the 1st time around to have anything worth saving, besides the cool goob mount. Gilgamesh crafting here I come
Artemys 65 0 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 23, 2013 #6 Sargatanas for me