[A-PvP-Xfer Up] 7/8 T6 Tank 7/8 T6 DPS Druid 5/5 S3 Bear Mount 650$! *TWV*

Not Recently Bumped

shinmoonkang

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 56

(100%) (61 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 1, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Title says it all. It is a Male Night Elf Druid on a PvP Server with its transfer up.

So not to compromise the safety of this account, the majority of details will be given in private.
People must post here with their markee account before contacting me. I will accept paypal from
members that I deem legitimate, and W/U from members with no rep.

The main details of this account are
7/8 Feral Tanking T6 (Basically gemmed and enchanted toward tanking,, 15 stam, def, dodge)
7/8 Feral DPS T6 (Gemmed for Agi)
Epic Netherdrake Flying Mount (280%)
Amani War Bear

I am looking for 650 or best offer. you can IM me at shinm0on (first o is a zero, copy and paste)
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
very interested, gotta run will be back later to ask for more info.
 
Back
Top