[A] NE Warrior| Full S6| 310% Gladiator Mount| Ulduar Prot| Vanity| Pics~

Not Recently Bumped

WePlayHorde

Level 45

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 3, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
<span style="color: #FF0000"> POST BEFORE CONTACTING </span>

Hey Markee, I'm looking to sell this warrior quickly. I'm looking for 400+, preferably around the 500 marker. My IM is in my Signature. I won't go in detail right now, so I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. Contact me for more information, I'll be happy to give it. Tranfer Etc. is up.

Get back to me!!

wowscrnshot082009123327.jpg






wowscrnshot082009123445.jpg






wowscrnshot082009123518.jpg





wowscrnshot082009123750.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
A serious question, what makes this account worth 400 - 500 dollars?
Like, any legendary items? t3?
 
Leaving a Bump. I won't be on AIM for the next few hours; leave a post here with your IM address, and I'll get back to you.
 
Back
Top