- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Fully Epic's level 80 Mage
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2307/magew.jpg
Max's Professions
Mining and Herbalism
Cold Weather Flying + Epic Flying Mount
Fully Epic'd Out
This character is sick and can push DPS, was in the top raiding guild and could consistently be #1 and #2 on the dps meters.
I'm asking 399$'s for this account. I am the original owner and I can provide all information needed.
I will only sell to someone who will talk to me on the phone about the transaction.
Contact me at [email protected]
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2307/magew.jpg
Max's Professions
Mining and Herbalism
Cold Weather Flying + Epic Flying Mount
Fully Epic'd Out
This character is sick and can push DPS, was in the top raiding guild and could consistently be #1 and #2 on the dps meters.
I'm asking 399$'s for this account. I am the original owner and I can provide all information needed.
I will only sell to someone who will talk to me on the phone about the transaction.
Contact me at [email protected]
