- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FF9900"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
</span></span>
I am going to make this post very simple.
I have an old account that has 3 Alliance characters - 80 Gnome Mage, 72 Night Elf DK, and a 71 Night Elf Druid. All of their transfers are up.
This account was received from the Original Owner and I have a copy of his ID.
I would post armories but they all have ALT character codes in their names so mywowarmory does not work.
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">COST:</span></span> $150 + fees
TWV and +5 MD rep OR Non-TWV and +10 MD Rep: All payment methods accepted!
Anything else: WU | Moneygram | Bank Transfer.
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
</span></span>
I am going to make this post very simple.
I have an old account that has 3 Alliance characters - 80 Gnome Mage, 72 Night Elf DK, and a 71 Night Elf Druid. All of their transfers are up.
This account was received from the Original Owner and I have a copy of his ID.
I would post armories but they all have ALT character codes in their names so mywowarmory does not work.
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">COST:</span></span> $150 + fees
TWV and +5 MD rep OR Non-TWV and +10 MD Rep: All payment methods accepted!
Anything else: WU | Moneygram | Bank Transfer.
