- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #00CCCC"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
</span></span>
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Character Information</span></span>
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">Achievement Points:</span> ***8300***</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
3 Achievements Away From Rusted Proto Drake
5 Achievements Away From Iron Proto Drake</span>
* Night Elf Male Hunter
* Transfer is up!
* 10k gold on the account
* The account is b.net merged (was done so by the OO)
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Gear Breakdown</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">BEST BOW AVAILABLE -- WAS OBTAINED FROM THORIM HARD MODE!</span>
Current Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=135572
<span style="font-style: italic">
Other Interchangeable Gear</span>
Wrathstone
Strong-Handed Ring
Favor of the Dragon Queen
Saronite Mesh Legguards
Belt of the Betrayed
Boots of the Renewed Flight
Surge Needle Ring
Pyrite Infuser
<span style="font-style: italic">PvP Gear</span>
2/5 Deadly (Chest, Legs)
3/5 Hateful (Helm, Shoulders, Gloves)
Full Deadly Offset
<span style="font-style: italic">Vanity Gear</span>
5/8 T6 -- Shoulders, Chest, Gloves, Belt, Boots
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Notable Mounts</span></span>
Black Proto-Drake
Plagued Proto-Drake
Red Proto-Drake
Sea Turtle
Twilight Drake
Black Drake
Amani War Bear
Great Brewfest Kodo
Cenarion War Hippogryph
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Titles</span></span>
<span style="color: #FFFF00">
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Contact me for pricing!</span></span></span>
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">AIM</span></span> -- ooknuckleheadoo
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">MSN </span></span>-- [email protected]
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">E-mail</span></span> -- [email protected]
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">KHAccounts.NET Terms of Sale</span></span>
* Account sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.
* Once the account comes into your possession, it is your responsibility to keep it secure. I personally recommend moving your characters to a new account or putting an authenticator on the account.
* If any issues arise with the account, I will do everything I can to get the account back for you. In the event that I cannot get the account back, there is nothing else I can really do. Buying an account carries a risk.
* All of the accounts that I purchase are directly from the Original Owner and I have the ID scans for each account. (Some exceptions which are notated on the posts) These ID scans cannot be passed on to the next buyer as doing so infringes on individual privacy laws.
