[A] Hunter | Siren's Cry | Ulduar Geared | Non-B.net | 1mo Gametime - $250! - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
[A] Hunter | Siren's Cry | Ulduar Geared | Non-B.net | 1mo Gametime - $250! - SOLD

<span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Armory Link:</span> http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=136156
<span style="font-weight: bold">Achievement Points: </span>5k
<span style="font-weight: bold">Epic Flying:</span> Yes
<span style="font-weight: bold">Transfer Status: </span>Up
<span style="color: #33FF33">
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Pricing</span> -- $250 FIRM</span></span>

Paypal for people that are HIGHLY repped and WU/Bank Xfer/Money Gram for everyone else.

<span style="color: #33FF33"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Contact Information:</span></span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">AIM:</span> ooknuckleheadoo
<span style="font-weight: bold">MSN:</span> [email protected]
<span style="font-weight: bold">E-mail:</span> [email protected]

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">KHAccounts.NET Terms of Sale</span></span>

* Account sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.
* Once the account comes into your possession, it is your responsibility to keep it secure. I personally recommend moving your characters to a new account or putting an authenticator on the account.
* If any issues arise with the account, I will do everything I can to get the account back for you. In the event that I cannot get the account back, there is nothing else I can really do. Buying an account carries a risk.
* All of the accounts that I purchase are directly from the Original Owner and I have the ID scans for each account. (Some exceptions which are notated on the posts) These ID scans cannot be passed on to the next buyer as doing so infringes on individual privacy laws.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Re: [A] Hunter | Siren's Cry | Ulduar Geared | Non-B.net | 1mo Gametime - $250!

contacting via aim yoralost
 
Re: [A] Hunter | Siren's Cry | Ulduar Geared | Non-B.net | 1mo Gametime - $250!

<3
 
Back
Top