[A] Hunter | Envoy | Greatness Card | Travels Tundra | Amani Bear - *$350*

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">PLEASE NOTE:</span></span> Account has NOT been merged with a battle.net account. I will therefore be VERY cautious in who I deal with though.

<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">The Breakdown</span></span></span>

* Female Night Elf Hunter
* Transfer Is Up
* Armory Link: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=111784
* Has the Travels Tundra Mount and Amani War Bear
* Has a Full PvP Set
* 1-2k gold on the account.

<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">The Price</span></span></span>

I am asking $350 + PP/WU fees for this account.

If you have more than +10 MD rep OR you have +5 MD Rep and are TWV, I will allow Paypal.

If not, then you be paying via Western Union | Money Gram | Bank Transfer!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top