- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #33CCFF">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hey all. I am putting up this character for a real life friend of mine. Your dealings will be made through me and I will take full responsibility for the transaction.
<span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">CHARACTER INFORMATION:</span></span></span>
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=57479
* 2/5 Tier 7
* Spire of Sunset (Heroic Naxx)
* S5 Gear: Hateful Shoulders, Hateful Boots, Hateful Cuffs, Savage Helm.
* 10 heroism | 7 valor emblems | 20k honor.
* Transfer is up.
* Epic Flying with Rare Bronze drake.
* 300g on the account.
<span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">TRADING FOR:</span></span></span>
Hit me up with any equal offers. They will be passed off to my friend. Patience will be required.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to your offers.</span></span>
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hey all. I am putting up this character for a real life friend of mine. Your dealings will be made through me and I will take full responsibility for the transaction.
<span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">CHARACTER INFORMATION:</span></span></span>
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=57479
* 2/5 Tier 7
* Spire of Sunset (Heroic Naxx)
* S5 Gear: Hateful Shoulders, Hateful Boots, Hateful Cuffs, Savage Helm.
* 10 heroism | 7 valor emblems | 20k honor.
* Transfer is up.
* Epic Flying with Rare Bronze drake.
* 300g on the account.
<span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">TRADING FOR:</span></span></span>
Hit me up with any equal offers. They will be passed off to my friend. Patience will be required.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to your offers.</span></span>
