<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">Up for sale is my level 80 Draenei Male Mage.
</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Strong points:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">Travellers Tundra Mammoth
Grand Black War Mammoth
Cenarion Hyppogryph
Lots of titles, including most seasonal ones
Plenty of raiding achievements
Great for someone looking to get into Ulduar</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Other Details:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">450 Potion Master
450 Miner
Full tier 7.5
Some non-set gear if you feel to switch it around
Some level 70 vanity PvE and PvP gear
Has a full epic PvP deadly set</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Reputation and Misc:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">Exalted with all Northrend reputations
Hasn't chosen Oracles or Kulu'ak
Exalted with Cenarion Expedition
Has plenty of mounts
Some tokens
Comes with 3,000G</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Pricing:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Prices are always negotiable.</span></span>
I am looking for something around the ranges of $200 - $300
Depending on what your reputation and checks are, it will either be via:
<span style="font-weight: bold">* Wesern Union
* Paypal (for people with excellent reputation)</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Why buy from me?</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">Excellent reputation
Full after-sales support
Peace of mind
Easy transaction
View my feedback thread
View my ratings</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Contact details:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">AIM: Swizi Drew G
Email: DrewG(at)internode(dot)on(dot)net
MSN: Post yours here</span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF"><span style="font-size: 14pt">If I am offline or not available, contact me via email with your details and I will contact you when I can.</span></span>
</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Strong points:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">Travellers Tundra Mammoth
Grand Black War Mammoth
Cenarion Hyppogryph
Lots of titles, including most seasonal ones
Plenty of raiding achievements
Great for someone looking to get into Ulduar</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Other Details:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">450 Potion Master
450 Miner
Full tier 7.5
Some non-set gear if you feel to switch it around
Some level 70 vanity PvE and PvP gear
Has a full epic PvP deadly set</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Reputation and Misc:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">Exalted with all Northrend reputations
Hasn't chosen Oracles or Kulu'ak
Exalted with Cenarion Expedition
Has plenty of mounts
Some tokens
Comes with 3,000G</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Pricing:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Prices are always negotiable.</span></span>
I am looking for something around the ranges of $200 - $300
Depending on what your reputation and checks are, it will either be via:
<span style="font-weight: bold">* Wesern Union
* Paypal (for people with excellent reputation)</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Why buy from me?</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">Excellent reputation
Full after-sales support
Peace of mind
Easy transaction
View my feedback thread
View my ratings</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Contact details:</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">AIM: Swizi Drew G
Email: DrewG(at)internode(dot)on(dot)net
MSN: Post yours here</span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF"><span style="font-size: 14pt">If I am offline or not available, contact me via email with your details and I will contact you when I can.</span></span>
