- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FF9900"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">ACCOUNT HIGHLIGHT: *Has Season 4 Weapon and 2500 Arena Points!*</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
NOTE: I have a Full S2 rogue on a different account that I will toss in with this trade. Just a tad tired of having 2 accounts.</span>
* Armory Link: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=28974
* FEMALE Human Warrior with transfer down till October 20th. (Was placed on a brand new account when I got it!)
* Has 2000g on the account and about 500g worth of saleable items.
* PvP Gear: 4/5 S4, 1/5 S3 Shoulders, 5/5 Guardians, S4 Mace
* Has 2500 Arena Points and 5000 Honor Points.
* Has Epic Flying.
* Have all of the information for the account.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What I Am Looking For:</span></span>
<span style="text-decoration: underline">
<span style="font-style: italic">* Faction Interest --</span></span>
Alliance or Horde
<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">
* Class Interest --</span></span>
Looking at all classes.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-style: italic">* Gear Interest --</span></span>
At least S4 weapon and full S3.
If no S4 weapon, you must have Full S3 + 4/8 T6.
* Must have Epic Flying
* Decent gold pool.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your time and I look forward to your offers!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">ACCOUNT HIGHLIGHT: *Has Season 4 Weapon and 2500 Arena Points!*</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
NOTE: I have a Full S2 rogue on a different account that I will toss in with this trade. Just a tad tired of having 2 accounts.</span>
* Armory Link: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=28974
* FEMALE Human Warrior with transfer down till October 20th. (Was placed on a brand new account when I got it!)
* Has 2000g on the account and about 500g worth of saleable items.
* PvP Gear: 4/5 S4, 1/5 S3 Shoulders, 5/5 Guardians, S4 Mace
* Has 2500 Arena Points and 5000 Honor Points.
* Has Epic Flying.
* Have all of the information for the account.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What I Am Looking For:</span></span>
<span style="text-decoration: underline">
<span style="font-style: italic">* Faction Interest --</span></span>
Alliance or Horde
<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">
* Class Interest --</span></span>
Looking at all classes.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-style: italic">* Gear Interest --</span></span>
At least S4 weapon and full S3.
If no S4 weapon, you must have Full S3 + 4/8 T6.
* Must have Epic Flying
* Decent gold pool.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your time and I look forward to your offers!
