[A] Dual Glaive Rogue | BiS 80 Gear | S3/S4 Drakes | Full T6/S4/S3

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>

Alright, first things first, I am about 99% sure that I am not going to sell this account as it is my personal account. I am just seeing what the possible offers are like. Excuse the non-detailed post.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Important Information:</span></span>
<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Human Rogue[*]BiS level 80 raid gear prior to 3.1 -- Includes Calmity's Grasp + 2x Webbed Death[*]3/5 Deadly 2/5 Hateful and FULL Deadly offset (75k honor banked for S6 along with 100 marks of each type)[*]Dual Warglaives + S4 Swords + S4 Daggers + S3 Maces[*]FULL Season 4 including shoulders + FULL Season 3 including shoulders + FULL Tier 6 (8/8)[*]Season 3 + Season 4 Gladiator Netherdrakes + Mech Hog + Amani War Bear[*]Server first raid titles for all pre-3.1 raids + 1st level 80 Rogue on the server (Feat of Strength)[*]Transfer is up.[/list]Please do note that I do have the Original Owner's ID for this account. It will not be passed on to the new owner for identity protection. However, if anything happens with the account, I will do everything in my power to help you get it back.

If this character is indeed sold, the sale will come with an account transfer. This is non-negotiable and will be factored into the final price.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">KHAccounts Conditions of Sale:</span></span>
<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Account sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.[*]Once the account comes into your possession, it is your responsibility to keep it secure. I personally recommend moving your characters to a new account or putting an authenticator on the account.[*]If any issues arise with the account, I will do everything I can to get the account back for you. In the event that I cannot get the account back, there is nothing else I can really do. Buying an account carries a risk.[*]All of the accounts that I purchase are directly from the Original Owner and I have the ID scans for each account. (Some exceptions which are notated on the posts) These ID scans cannot be passed on to the next buyer as doing so infringes on individual privacy laws.[/list]
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I have a personal question about this rogue regarding the original owner. . .I will be talking to you later on after I get off work about the issue.
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/wow-account-recalled.1979397/page-3
He's back? O.o
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread -http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/396898-need-get-contact-jfc20-not-necessarily-scammer-wowguyfrom0z-involved-5.html
post
 
Back
Top