- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="font-size: 11pt">
<span style="font-weight: bold">****************************************************************
NOTE TO TRADERS: I will require an entire list of all of the trades that your character has gone through. I will not be traded chain-traded accounts. I will do ALL of the research necessary to ensure that I do not get a chain-traded account. If you attempt to screw me over, I will tell you that it will get EXTREMELY ugly for you.
****************************************************************
</span>
<span style="color: #CC9933"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
<span style="color: #009900"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">CHARACTER #1 - LEVEL 80 FEMALE NIGHT ELF DRUID</span></span></span>
* Armory Link: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=72127
* Transfer Up | Customization Up | Name Change Up
* <span style="font-weight: bold">PvE Restoration Gear: </span> 3/5 Tier 7.5 (Shoulders, Chest, and Gloves) & the rest of the set is 25 man epics!
* <span style="font-weight: bold">PvE Feral Gear:</span> Alot of off-tier 25 man loot including the rare "The Undeath Carrier"!
* 4500g gold on the account with about 2-3000g in sellables!
* <span style="font-weight: bold">MOUNTS:</span> Swift Flight Form (280%) | White Polar Bear | Black War Mammoth
* <span style="font-weight: bold">TITLES: </span>Twilight Vanquisher | Champion of the Frozen Wastes | Corporal
* <span style="font-weight: bold">CURRENCY: </span> <span style="color: #CC9933"><span style="font-weight: bold">119 EMBLEMS OF VALOR</span></span>, 40 Emblems of Heroism, 18000 Honor Points, and 250 Stone Keeper Shards!
<span style="color: #009900"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">SALE CONDITIONS:</span></span></span>
Starting Bid -- $300 (starting off low!)
Buyout Bid -- Contact me with your BO offers!
Paypal for +10 Markee Dragon reputation or TWV verified and +5 Markee Dragon.
Western Union | Bank Transfer for everyone else.
<span style="font-style: italic">Please note that I do guarantee my accounts against recalls. If a recall occurs, you will be reimbursed for the character with either a new account or a full refund.</span>
<span style="color: #009900"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">TRADE CONDITIONS:</span></span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">I have no restrictions on class/race/faction.</span></span>
* Transfer must be up. No exceptions.
* Must be of the same gear level as me.
* Rare Titles + Mounts are helpful.
* Vanity gear is helpful.
* Alot of gold is helpful.
* YOU MUST HAVE FULL INFORMATION FOR THE ACCOUNT. I will check the last name on the account upon receiving the toon.
</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">****************************************************************
NOTE TO TRADERS: I will require an entire list of all of the trades that your character has gone through. I will not be traded chain-traded accounts. I will do ALL of the research necessary to ensure that I do not get a chain-traded account. If you attempt to screw me over, I will tell you that it will get EXTREMELY ugly for you.
****************************************************************
</span>
<span style="color: #CC9933"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
<span style="color: #009900"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">CHARACTER #1 - LEVEL 80 FEMALE NIGHT ELF DRUID</span></span></span>
* Armory Link: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=72127
* Transfer Up | Customization Up | Name Change Up
* <span style="font-weight: bold">PvE Restoration Gear: </span> 3/5 Tier 7.5 (Shoulders, Chest, and Gloves) & the rest of the set is 25 man epics!
* <span style="font-weight: bold">PvE Feral Gear:</span> Alot of off-tier 25 man loot including the rare "The Undeath Carrier"!
* 4500g gold on the account with about 2-3000g in sellables!
* <span style="font-weight: bold">MOUNTS:</span> Swift Flight Form (280%) | White Polar Bear | Black War Mammoth
* <span style="font-weight: bold">TITLES: </span>Twilight Vanquisher | Champion of the Frozen Wastes | Corporal
* <span style="font-weight: bold">CURRENCY: </span> <span style="color: #CC9933"><span style="font-weight: bold">119 EMBLEMS OF VALOR</span></span>, 40 Emblems of Heroism, 18000 Honor Points, and 250 Stone Keeper Shards!
<span style="color: #009900"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">SALE CONDITIONS:</span></span></span>
Starting Bid -- $300 (starting off low!)
Buyout Bid -- Contact me with your BO offers!
Paypal for +10 Markee Dragon reputation or TWV verified and +5 Markee Dragon.
Western Union | Bank Transfer for everyone else.
<span style="font-style: italic">Please note that I do guarantee my accounts against recalls. If a recall occurs, you will be reimbursed for the character with either a new account or a full refund.</span>
<span style="color: #009900"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">TRADE CONDITIONS:</span></span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">I have no restrictions on class/race/faction.</span></span>
* Transfer must be up. No exceptions.
* Must be of the same gear level as me.
* Rare Titles + Mounts are helpful.
* Vanity gear is helpful.
* Alot of gold is helpful.
* YOU MUST HAVE FULL INFORMATION FOR THE ACCOUNT. I will check the last name on the account upon receiving the toon.
</span>
