A custom-made account with a rank up to Immortal. Original owner. EU/NA/JP

Not Recently Bumped
(53 reviews)

sheo.

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 46

(97.3%) (53 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Jan 29, 2021
Last seen
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I am a booster who is also a pro player.
I am ready to make an account for you with the rank you need.

I make accounts with a rank up to immortal. (also I can do above up to ~150 - 200 elo)

How it works?
You tell me with what rank the account you need, pay and wait for the order.

After completing the order, you will receive an account with full access,
which includes data from the account and the email to which the account was registered.
Price is negotiable.


Contact me for all details:
DISCORD - sheo#7928
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • bitcoin
  • USDT, USDC, TRX, Litecoin, SUI, Solana, etc.
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top