- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Well, since I managed to get my healing taste-buds met by my last trade, I figured I would see what offers I could get for my alternate account.
Account was originally purchased from the Original Owner about 4-5 months ago. Still have all of the information to the account including the ID (cannot be passed on for the sakes of privacy laws).
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Account Information:</span></span>
* Human Male Death Knight
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Armory:</span> http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/7445600 -- <span style="font-weight: bold">OVER 40K HP IN FROST PRESENCE!</span>
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Tank: </span>1/5 T9.25 (Legs) + 5/5 T8.5 + both crafted ToC items (15k+ gold to get) -- Uses "Voldrethar, Dark Blade of Oblivion" -- BiS weapon pre-3.2 PERIOD!
* <span style="font-weight: bold">DPS:</span> 2/5 T9 (Gloves/Shoulders) + 5/5 T8.5 + both crafted ToC items (15k+ gold to get) -- Uses "Aesir's Edge".
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Rare Mounts:</span> <span style="color: #33CCFF"><span style="font-weight: bold">Ironbound Proto Drake, Rusted Proto Drake, Plagued Proto Drake</span></span>, ZG Raptor, White Hawkstrider.
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Rare Titles:</span> <span style="color: #CC66CC"><span style="font-weight: bold">Celestial Defender (SERVER FIRST Algalon Kill), Celestial Defender, Starcaller</span></span>, etc.
* 6000g on the character.
* 50 Triumph + 20 Conquest badges.
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Alternate Character: GEARED FERAL DRUID</span> -- http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/8764027
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Looking For:</span></span>
Ranged DPS is my crack at the moment -- (preference) Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman.
Will also look at Ret Pallies, Enhance Shammies, and Rogues!
- Must have a 310% proto.
- Must have 5000 GS+ level gear for AT LEAST one set! I have it for 2!
- High achievement points!
- ToC 25M | ToC 10M Heroic | Ulduar 25M Hard Mode weapons are MANDATORY!
- Decent gold pool!
You must be able to provide me with the number of people that have owned the account that you are trading. I do not take on chain-traded accounts and if I find that I did and you lied, you can almost guarantee that you will be left with nothing.
Thank you very much for your time ladies and gentlemen and I look forward to your offers!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Well, since I managed to get my healing taste-buds met by my last trade, I figured I would see what offers I could get for my alternate account.
Account was originally purchased from the Original Owner about 4-5 months ago. Still have all of the information to the account including the ID (cannot be passed on for the sakes of privacy laws).
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Account Information:</span></span>
* Human Male Death Knight
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Armory:</span> http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/7445600 -- <span style="font-weight: bold">OVER 40K HP IN FROST PRESENCE!</span>
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Tank: </span>1/5 T9.25 (Legs) + 5/5 T8.5 + both crafted ToC items (15k+ gold to get) -- Uses "Voldrethar, Dark Blade of Oblivion" -- BiS weapon pre-3.2 PERIOD!
* <span style="font-weight: bold">DPS:</span> 2/5 T9 (Gloves/Shoulders) + 5/5 T8.5 + both crafted ToC items (15k+ gold to get) -- Uses "Aesir's Edge".
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Rare Mounts:</span> <span style="color: #33CCFF"><span style="font-weight: bold">Ironbound Proto Drake, Rusted Proto Drake, Plagued Proto Drake</span></span>, ZG Raptor, White Hawkstrider.
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Rare Titles:</span> <span style="color: #CC66CC"><span style="font-weight: bold">Celestial Defender (SERVER FIRST Algalon Kill), Celestial Defender, Starcaller</span></span>, etc.
* 6000g on the character.
* 50 Triumph + 20 Conquest badges.
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Alternate Character: GEARED FERAL DRUID</span> -- http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/8764027
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Looking For:</span></span>
Ranged DPS is my crack at the moment -- (preference) Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman.
Will also look at Ret Pallies, Enhance Shammies, and Rogues!
- Must have a 310% proto.
- Must have 5000 GS+ level gear for AT LEAST one set! I have it for 2!
- High achievement points!
- ToC 25M | ToC 10M Heroic | Ulduar 25M Hard Mode weapons are MANDATORY!
- Decent gold pool!
You must be able to provide me with the number of people that have owned the account that you are trading. I do not take on chain-traded accounts and if I find that I did and you lied, you can almost guarantee that you will be left with nothing.
Thank you very much for your time ladies and gentlemen and I look forward to your offers!
