[A] BEST AROUND Druid | 9 pieces T8.5! | 8/9 T3 | 8/8 T6 | 7k Ach - *$500* - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
[A] BEST AROUND Druid | 9 pieces T8.5! | 8/9 T3 | 8/8 T6 | 7k Ach - *$500* - SOLD

<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>

I will make this short and sweet as I do not really have the time to go into elaborate detail.

<span style="color: #33FF33"><span style="font-weight: bold">HUGE NOTE: ALL SEASONAL ACHIEVEMENTS ARE DONE INCLUDING FLAME WARDEN! ONLY BREWFEST LEFT FOR VIOLET PROTO!</span></span>

<span style="color: #33CCFF"><span style="font-weight: bold">ANOTHER NOTE: *INSANE ALT* -- http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=129512 -- 5/5 Tier 7.5 with Red Proto and T8 Gloves!</span></span>

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Basic Information</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
3 Achievements Away from Rusted Proto Drake and 5 Achievements Away from Dark Iron Proto Drake! TONS of Hard Mode Achievements done. Get into ANY guild!</span>

* Night Elf Female Druid
* 7000 Achievement Points
* 4k gold
* 2x Twisted Visage (Berserker - DPS & Mongoose - Tanking)
* <span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">5/5 TIER 8.5 FERAL (TANK)</span></span>
* <span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">2/5 TIER 8.5 FERAL (DPS)</span></span>
* <span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">2/5 TIER 8.5 BALANCE (Full Ulduar 10/25M Set!)</span></span>
* Incomplete Resto Set but still Naxx 25M & Ulduar 10/25 Epics!
* <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">8/8 TIER 6 -- TBC Vanity!</span></span>
* <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">8/9 TIER 3 -- VANILLA Vanity!</span></span>
* Amani War Bear + Raven Lord Mount!

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Pricing</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">
<span style="font-weight: bold">$500 + WU or PP Fees!</span></span>

Paypal for people that are HIGHLY repped and WU/Bank Xfer/Money Gram for everyone else.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">KHAccounts.NET Terms of Sale</span></span>

* Account sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.
* Once the account comes into your possession, it is your responsibility to keep it secure. I personally recommend moving your characters to a new account or putting an authenticator on the account.
* If any issues arise with the account, I will do everything I can to get the account back for you. In the event that I cannot get the account back, there is nothing else I can really do. Buying an account carries a risk.
* All of the accounts that I purchase are directly from the Original Owner and I have the ID scans for each account. (Some exceptions which are notated on the posts) These ID scans cannot be passed on to the next buyer as doing so infringes on individual privacy laws.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned
WoW mate just wow AWESOME toon mate

someone snap this up quick! $500 is CHEAP!

GL mate crazy ><
 
Back
Top