[A] 80 NE Male Druid | 442 LW - 450 Skinning | 90% Blues | Xfer Up | OO

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #33CCFF">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>

At the beginning of Wrath, I decided to reroll and that is how this 80 Druid came to be.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Account/Character Details:</span></span>

* I am the original owner of the character/account and I can provide a copy of my Drivers License if need be.
* I obviously have all of the information for the account since it was created by me.
* The transfer for the Druid is up.
* He has 442 Leatherworking (Able to make all of the epic recipes from the Dalaran Vendor) and 450 Skinning.
* He currently has the Epic Leatherworking Tanking Cloak. I am working on farming the Eternal Shadows to craft the two other Epic Leatherworking Tanking pieces. I should have those done today/tomorrow. And yes, I do already have the Frozen Orbs for them.
* The account has roughly 700g on it with about 1000g worth the sellables.
* He has Epic Flight Form and the Armored Black Bear (800g mount) from the Dalaran Mount Vendor.

<span style="font-weight: bold">NOTE:</span> I will show armory only if I am interested in your offer. I like to protect the security of my characters.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What I Am Looking For:</span></span>

* Level 70-80.
* No class/race/faction preference.
* If you are level 70, you must have T6 level gear. If your account is not Wrath enabled, then you must have T6/SWP gear.
* Epic Flyer is a must.
* 375+ Professions
* Decent amount of gold.

Also, willing to sell for $250.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Posting!
smile.gif


I have a 75 ne rogue, s3/s4 gear. 2k gold, epic flying, engineering / mining.
more info on aim if interested - frozenrose9202

thanks, i'm very interested.
smile.gif

edit: transfer's up and the account is collectors edition!
 
Hey got a t6 equiv 70 mage. I will put a LK key on it if your interested. also have a 80 shammy both ally. but i dont think i wanna trade the shammy. but we can talk hit me up on AIM. in Sig
 
Bump #3.

Had a bit of a rough night last night.

I am back online now.
 
This is not a true bump, but I thought folks should know:

<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">Leatherworking skill is now at 446! 4 points from perfection!</span></span>
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/649035-Honor-TWV-Long-Time-Member-Scammer!!!!/page2
contacting
 
hey man.. dont see you on aim but im intrseted.. got a 80 rogue epic flyers ect with MH wargalive mostly full epics from 25 mans and t7.

Also willing to throw in a dreani shammy with 8 epics (ele .) 2.2k SD
 
Back
Top