Hey MMO, this will be short and simple =]
Im looking to trade my 5/5 Wrathful T2 resto Druid,
he currently has 40k Honor and im already working on his second set of full wrathful.
I have 2/5 Mainset for boomkin (shoulders/gloves) and 5/5 boomkin offset, His PVE gear is a little lacking though, Its enough to get you by, but this has always been a PVP toon.
Gladiator Ready, Full Gear and 2 achieves away from Arena Master
450 Alchemy
90 JC (leveling it)
Epic Flying
4k Gold
What I am Looking For
Horde or Alliance
(PVP>PVE)
Prot/Arms Warrior
Mages
Holy Paladins
Rogues
Shaman (Any Spec But Enhance)
Please do not lowball me
Have some Rep too
POST BEFORE CONTACTING
Im looking to trade my 5/5 Wrathful T2 resto Druid,
he currently has 40k Honor and im already working on his second set of full wrathful.
I have 2/5 Mainset for boomkin (shoulders/gloves) and 5/5 boomkin offset, His PVE gear is a little lacking though, Its enough to get you by, but this has always been a PVP toon.
Gladiator Ready, Full Gear and 2 achieves away from Arena Master
450 Alchemy
90 JC (leveling it)
Epic Flying
4k Gold
What I am Looking For
Horde or Alliance
(PVP>PVE)
Prot/Arms Warrior
Mages
Holy Paladins
Rogues
Shaman (Any Spec But Enhance)
Please do not lowball me
Have some Rep too
POST BEFORE CONTACTING
