• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

9K Active Subs - 28% USA - 1.7M Views - 2007

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Goga Rise

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 56

(100%) (34 reviews)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Mar 25, 2019
Last seen
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
9000 active subs
1.7M views - 123K views in the last 28 days
It gained 340 subscribers in the last 28 days without posting new videos.

Created in December 2007.

Niche: Anime
Price: $275

You will get access to the Gmail account that contains the Youtube channel.
This is the most secure and fast way to buy a Youtube channel, all you need to do is change the password and security details of the Gmail and you are ready to go.

No strikes.
Eligible for a custom URL.
Very easy to re-brand it.
Will be eligible for monetization in less than 30 days.

I deliver and respond quickly.

100% positive feedback, all my buyers are happy with the channels that I provide.

PAYMENT
-Trade Guardian, PayPal Friends and Family or BTC (Buyer pays the fee) I recommend using this as it is a fast and safe way for both, best MM/Escrow service.

-PayPal Friends and Family or BTC. If you don´t want to pay fees you can just pay me with PayPal F&F or Bitcoin. As you can see from my feedback I am a legit seller so you will not have any problems.

-If you want to pay with other payment methods let me know.

I AM LOOKING FOR LONG TERM BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
I get new Youtube channels every week so if you are a good buyer I can give you some great deals.

CONTACT
-PM me here

-Telegram @gogarise

-Email [email protected]

Lifetime.JPG

28 days.JPG

Geography.JPG

Subs.JPG

Channel.JPG

Geography.JPG
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great person to deal with ;)

Awesome guy.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Trusted Seller - Quick Transfer! 5 Stars!

This was my first purchase here on epicnpc and Goga Rise made it easy for me :-)
Goga's feedback is well deserved! Look forward to doing more business with him.
 
How long is demonetization penalty? What's the best price if I buy it today?
 
It will be ready to apply for monetization again in less than 30 days
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top