WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Looking to sell my personal account
As title states, 255 priest (shadow main spec), 6/9 heroic currently with 4 piece and maxed heroic gaze trinket. I can link logs to buyer, but heroic logs (lol) are all orange/purple so you'll have no issues getting into a guild. 1600 solo shuffle as disc for the catalyst charge, but I do have a full PvP set. I am OO and can provide any info you need.
https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/69c50c8de0a14
I'm looking for $150 or best offer via paypal friends and family. I don't mind MM, but buyer pays fees. Please message me here if you're interested or want more info!
As title states, 255 priest (shadow main spec), 6/9 heroic currently with 4 piece and maxed heroic gaze trinket. I can link logs to buyer, but heroic logs (lol) are all orange/purple so you'll have no issues getting into a guild. 1600 solo shuffle as disc for the catalyst charge, but I do have a full PvP set. I am OO and can provide any info you need.
https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/69c50c8de0a14
I'm looking for $150 or best offer via paypal friends and family. I don't mind MM, but buyer pays fees. Please message me here if you're interested or want more info!
Last edited:
