WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
UPDATE: (December) 9,3M+ GP (JABBA ALMOST UNLOCKED - only 2 req left)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8,8M+ GP REAL HIGH-END TOP ACC
LV Ultimate 9th Relic || JMK Ultimate 8th Relic || SLKR Ultimate 8th Relic || Rey Ultimate 8th Relic || SEE Ultimate 8th Relic || JMK Ultimate 7th Relic || Executor - the META Capital Ship Maxed & Admiral Piett at 9th Relic || TOP # ARENAS || AMAZING POWERFUL & PERFECT BUILD ROSTERS
Working on the last Legendary Quest - Grand Inquisitor
Working on the latest appearance in Conquest - Darth Malgus
SWGoH link:
*For the account security, only on request!
Price: 1.000$
Contact me for more & detailed info, also for any clarification | proof of my acc.
Contact:
All my SWGoH accounts come with:
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS:
For amounts over 100$: PAYSEND | WISE | REVOLUT | WESTERN UNION | MONEYGRAM | CRYPTOCURRENCY
IMPORTANT!!!
The accounts I sell are build from scratches, in my hoard guild, safe and without any single issue about them... this being said I don't accept any kind of return, I don't offer refunds. You buy it by complying to what I had mentioned.
The only exception and guarantee I offer are 7 DAYS from the time of purchase, in case EA bans your account. (There is absolutely no chance of this happening as long as you follow the EA rules, meaning you don't buy in-game purchases from 3rd party, or use any kind of hack tool). Of course, after rigid checks, I will give a full refund if it is clearly proven that the reason for the ban is the sale of the account! (I have never heard this happen, but for the safety of the buyer, I offer this temporary warranty)
Don't get me wrong, the reason I feel compelled to mention these issues is because some buyers are not honest, get bored of the game and then try to get their money back through various dishonest methods. This way I protect myself from such people, and I make sure that my accounts reach in the hands of honest people who really love this game and desire it!
In conclusion, I am not responsible for your choices from the moment you purchase it. Your account, your full responsibility. As long as you use your account honestly by following EA rules, I'm sure there will be no problems!
For those who do not understand this aspect on their own, all of my sales are final... if you have decided that you no longer like the account/game, is not my fault, it is not a valid case for any kind of claim!
DETAILED ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8,8M+ GP REAL HIGH-END TOP ACC
LV Ultimate 9th Relic || JMK Ultimate 8th Relic || SLKR Ultimate 8th Relic || Rey Ultimate 8th Relic || SEE Ultimate 8th Relic || JMK Ultimate 7th Relic || Executor - the META Capital Ship Maxed & Admiral Piett at 9th Relic || TOP # ARENAS || AMAZING POWERFUL & PERFECT BUILD ROSTERS
Vital x-treme valuable resources: ((as of June 30, 2022))
- Droid Brain: ×48 - to upgrade Relic Amplifiers from Level 8 to 9
- Aeromagnifier: ×422 - to upgrade Relic Amplifiers from Level 7 to 8
- Credits: 733M
- Ship Building Materials: 256M
Free Ability Material Omega: ×115
Ultra High Speed Maxed Mods
Relics (as of June 30, 2022):
- 9th Relic: ×2 (Lord Vader, Admiral Piett)
- 8th Relic: ×14 (SLKR, JMK, SEE, Rey, Maul, DV, CAT, GS, PA, BF, CD, GMY, GK, ARC T)
- 7th Relic: ×28
- 6th Relic: ×5
5th Relic: ×41
4th Relic: ×16
3rd Relic: ×19
2nd Relic: ×2
1st Relic: ×2
Working on the last Legendary Quest - Grand Inquisitor
Working on the latest appearance in Conquest - Darth Malgus
SWGoH link:
*For the account security, only on request!
Price: 1.000$
Contact me for more & detailed info, also for any clarification | proof of my acc.
Contact:
- Discord: ez4gg
All my SWGoH accounts come with:
- Whole new Google (Android) account created only for this game!
- Ability to link to your Apple ID for your iOS device!
- Full support in transferring account (i will help you as long as you need it)!
- Opportunity to upgrade account to better one which I have at sale for future (you give old account + $)!
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS:
For amounts over 100$: PAYSEND | WISE | REVOLUT | WESTERN UNION | MONEYGRAM | CRYPTOCURRENCY
IMPORTANT!!!
The accounts I sell are build from scratches, in my hoard guild, safe and without any single issue about them... this being said I don't accept any kind of return, I don't offer refunds. You buy it by complying to what I had mentioned.
The only exception and guarantee I offer are 7 DAYS from the time of purchase, in case EA bans your account. (There is absolutely no chance of this happening as long as you follow the EA rules, meaning you don't buy in-game purchases from 3rd party, or use any kind of hack tool). Of course, after rigid checks, I will give a full refund if it is clearly proven that the reason for the ban is the sale of the account! (I have never heard this happen, but for the safety of the buyer, I offer this temporary warranty)
Don't get me wrong, the reason I feel compelled to mention these issues is because some buyers are not honest, get bored of the game and then try to get their money back through various dishonest methods. This way I protect myself from such people, and I make sure that my accounts reach in the hands of honest people who really love this game and desire it!
In conclusion, I am not responsible for your choices from the moment you purchase it. Your account, your full responsibility. As long as you use your account honestly by following EA rules, I'm sure there will be no problems!
For those who do not understand this aspect on their own, all of my sales are final... if you have decided that you no longer like the account/game, is not my fault, it is not a valid case for any kind of claim!
DETAILED ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
Contact
Chat Now
Payment options:
- Paypal
- bitcoin
- Revolut, Paysend, MobilePay, Western Union, MoneyGram
Last edited:
