85 range 1 def Ironman pure with pet SQUIRREL

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(18 reviews)

bboyice

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 13

(100%) (18 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 30, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have an 1 def ironman that I don't play anymore after losing hardcore status. Currently, account does not have membership. Method of membership was via membership codes. It is a pretty good account with a bunch of goodies. I put in a lot time to trying to make best I can, however I dced and died :(


Asking price is $275

Feel free to contact me via discord Nimbus#3009
PLEASE ASK FOR CONFIRMATION in order to protect yourself as there imposters on discord

Method of payment I take are Venmo, CashApp, BTC, and (*Paypal F&F * If I deem trusted)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Still available,
has sw pet
havn't login since death
discord update to sylveongx
price bump down to $200
Method of payment I take are Venmo, CashApp, and BTC
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Forgot I still have this account lmao

slight change to discord name to match on here
bboyice:3009
message here or there if interested.
thanks
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top