- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- New Zealand
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
85 Paladin, geared for all specs. 166k health prot, has Volcanic Stone Drake + more!
Firstly, gear sets:
Prot Stam set, 352 ilvl - Level 85 Dwarf Paladin | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Prot Avoidance set, 351 ilvl - Level 85 Dwarf Paladin | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Holy set, 348 ilvl Level 85 Dwarf Paladin | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Ret set, 346 ilvl Level 85 Dwarf Paladin | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Yes, I have multiples of some items with different gems/enchants for different situations. Also has a ~2k resil holy set.
Screenshots of various cool-looking gear I've kept from past expansions, and some of the rarer mounts/titles:
Has over 50 mounts in total.
50 odd pets includes: Baby Blizzard Bear, Clockwork Rocket Bot, Guild Page, Murkimus the Gladiator, Panda Cub.
Has some random BoA gear, including cape if you want to level something else up, umm, obviously has glory of the cataclysm hero meta achieve.. Has 21 Feats of Strength, 30 exalted reputations. 505 Enchanting/509 Jewelcrafting, around 6k achievements. (Nearly all from dungeons/raids and pvp, I hate questing and world events.)
And if you'd interested in applying to a guild that wants logs, I can probably make one after lockout reset tomorrow as any spec, or I can dig up a holy log or two.
AIM is kathrynomg. If you don't have rep I'm not even slightly interested in talking to you regardless of how many times you tell me you're totally not a scammer omg. Also, post here first. Not too sure on price, gonna take offers for a couple of days.
Firstly, gear sets:
Prot Stam set, 352 ilvl - Level 85 Dwarf Paladin | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Prot Avoidance set, 351 ilvl - Level 85 Dwarf Paladin | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Holy set, 348 ilvl Level 85 Dwarf Paladin | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Ret set, 346 ilvl Level 85 Dwarf Paladin | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Yes, I have multiples of some items with different gems/enchants for different situations. Also has a ~2k resil holy set.
Screenshots of various cool-looking gear I've kept from past expansions, and some of the rarer mounts/titles:
Has over 50 mounts in total.
50 odd pets includes: Baby Blizzard Bear, Clockwork Rocket Bot, Guild Page, Murkimus the Gladiator, Panda Cub.
Has some random BoA gear, including cape if you want to level something else up, umm, obviously has glory of the cataclysm hero meta achieve.. Has 21 Feats of Strength, 30 exalted reputations. 505 Enchanting/509 Jewelcrafting, around 6k achievements. (Nearly all from dungeons/raids and pvp, I hate questing and world events.)
And if you'd interested in applying to a guild that wants logs, I can probably make one after lockout reset tomorrow as any spec, or I can dig up a holy log or two.
AIM is kathrynomg. If you don't have rep I'm not even slightly interested in talking to you regardless of how many times you tell me you're totally not a scammer omg. Also, post here first. Not too sure on price, gonna take offers for a couple of days.
