85 Human Paladin | 356+ ITEM LEVEL! | FULL PVE/PVP HOLY | 13K GOLD | 10 EPICS | $250
Human Paladin
356 Item Level
354+ Holy PvE
355+ Holy PvP
337+ Prot PvE (Half Heroics)
Bronze Drake
Celestial Steed
Headless Horseman's Mount
10 Epics - 4 Vicious, 6 PvE (all used in PvE)
3K Resil in PvP gear, Full Bloodthirst set+ most offset items. VICIOUS WEP!
Has solid spot as ONLY holy paly in 25 man raiding guild, currently 5/12 on 25man 9/12 10 man YOU GET ALL HOLY PALY LOOT!
13k gold - good amount of mats also.
486/525 Inscription
BEAST Heals! Can top healing charts!
70+ VALOR Points
100+ Conquest Points
1335+ Justice Points
300+ Honor Points
I have more information if you need it, I also will throw in a secondary account with a level 60 warlock with BWL/MC Epics and some gold. (Warlock account has no time, paladin does). No ID/Key for paly, no id for warlock but i have keys. I am repped and guarantee these accounts.
AIM: Tradezomg
$200 Bid - $250 Buyout - Warlock comes with buyout.
Human Paladin
356 Item Level
354+ Holy PvE
355+ Holy PvP
337+ Prot PvE (Half Heroics)
Bronze Drake
Celestial Steed
Headless Horseman's Mount
10 Epics - 4 Vicious, 6 PvE (all used in PvE)
3K Resil in PvP gear, Full Bloodthirst set+ most offset items. VICIOUS WEP!
Has solid spot as ONLY holy paly in 25 man raiding guild, currently 5/12 on 25man 9/12 10 man YOU GET ALL HOLY PALY LOOT!
13k gold - good amount of mats also.
486/525 Inscription
BEAST Heals! Can top healing charts!
70+ VALOR Points
100+ Conquest Points
1335+ Justice Points
300+ Honor Points
I have more information if you need it, I also will throw in a secondary account with a level 60 warlock with BWL/MC Epics and some gold. (Warlock account has no time, paladin does). No ID/Key for paly, no id for warlock but i have keys. I am repped and guarantee these accounts.
AIM: Tradezomg
$200 Bid - $250 Buyout - Warlock comes with buyout.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Skrill
- Wise
- bitcoin
- ltc,xmr,xrp,doge,usdt,eth
