85 Human Paladin - 352 Item Level - 346 ilvl+ Holy PvE - 3k Holy Resil - $275! CHEAP!
Human Paladin
352 Item Level
Bronze Drake
Celestial Steed
Headless Horseman's Mount
5 Epics - 2 Vicious, 3 PvE (all used in PvE)
3K Resil in PvP gear, Full Bloodthirst set+ most offset items.
Has solid spot as holy paly in 25 man raiding guild, currently 9/12 on 10man
7k gold - good amount of mats also.
486/525 Inscription
TOP HEALS IN RAIDS!
2100+ Conquest Points
1300+ Justice Points
900+ Honor Points
I have more information if you need it, I also will throw in a secondary account with a level 60 warlock with BWL/MC Epics and some gold. (Warlock account has no time, paladin does).
AIM: Tradezomg
Human Paladin
352 Item Level
Bronze Drake
Celestial Steed
Headless Horseman's Mount
5 Epics - 2 Vicious, 3 PvE (all used in PvE)
3K Resil in PvP gear, Full Bloodthirst set+ most offset items.
Has solid spot as holy paly in 25 man raiding guild, currently 9/12 on 10man
7k gold - good amount of mats also.
486/525 Inscription
TOP HEALS IN RAIDS!
2100+ Conquest Points
1300+ Justice Points
900+ Honor Points
I have more information if you need it, I also will throw in a secondary account with a level 60 warlock with BWL/MC Epics and some gold. (Warlock account has no time, paladin does).
AIM: Tradezomg
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Skrill
- Wise
- bitcoin
- ltc,xmr,xrp,doge,usdt,eth
