85 Geared DRUID---||| FOR toon with RAVEN LORD |||| Warriors/DKs preffered

Not Recently Bumped
(77 reviews)

Sbane12

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 80

(100%) (77 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 29, 2009
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Just as title says, looking for a toon with Raven Lord. I also want there to be at least 1 set of PVP gear, and I prefer Warriors or DKs but open to most.

I have a druid with full PVP sets for Feral AND Boomkin. I359 Boomkin staff, and Heroic feral spear. Tons and Tons of mounts, and a heroic PVE bear tanking set with some heroic pieces.
Maxxed skinning and a nice amount of gold.

Feral PVP set also has a few vicious pieces, and the druid has 1 epic 359 boomkin chest.

Keeping it simple.

AIM IN SIG
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Druid is at 3k resil boomkin, 2k feral, and a few resto pieces. Heroic mixed bear tank PVE set.
Has over 50 mounts, including a couple protos and nice drakes.
also has 1 I359 boomkin PVE chest
 
S
still looking
Back
Top