- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- New Zealand
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
85 Druid - average ilvl of 342, Camel (and 100+ other) mounts, the exalted, ~35 FOS
Can't find a working nameless armory site for gear, if anybody can point me at one, I'm happy to throw one up
Til then, tree stats:
Only resto thing that isn't 333+ (mostly all 346 - 5man heroic gear) is the stupid relic, can't get one to drop...lol.
Also has an above average bear set, around 140k health, not quite as high ilvl as the tree gear, needs new trinkets/bracers/gloves and again idol, but other than that, all 333+ as well.
Has 210 valor points, and some justice points...like 1k honour as well.
Uhh, vanity stuff. Let's see.
Has over 100 mounts, including....two of the new camel mounts, blue/red/violet protodrakes, winterspring frostsaber, x53 touring rocket, travelers tundra mammoth, raven lord, rivendare's charger, swift white hawkstrider, i think all of the pvp ground mounts, except one halaa talbuk, i have 100 kill tokens, just needs to grind a few more ogres for the research powder.
Pets! Has..something over 75, including, Clockwork Robot Bot, Panda Cub, the 4 fishing daily crocodiles, Spirit of Competition, Vampiric Batling, Pengu.
Titles...eh, the exalted, of the nightfall, chef, the diplomat, bloodsail admiral, and the holiday titles/argent tournament titles you can expect from most people
The feats of strength include..well, most of the things listed above give feats, so some of the others...Tabard of the Argent Dawn, Timear Forsees, Proof of Demise, Murkimus the Gladiator, Tribute to Insanity, ZG clear/exalted/fish boss, Competitor's Tabard.
Has 7300 odd achievement points, uhh, one thunderfury binding (I believe you can ticket to get the FOS on druids, not 100% though).
7/8 t1 (missing boots from Lucifron), 5/8 t2 (missing hands boots shoulders)...has some old season PVP gear, uh, two of the furious staffs + other stuff i liked, venge helm for one thing. Random bits of tier from BC/WOTLK too, dont think I kept any full sets though, bag rooms pretty limited seeing I've always played every spec.
Speaking of which, the gears gemmed/chanted for tree and bear, but seeing there's few options per slot at the moment, it's also about as good as 5man gear gets for cat/owl.
Now, importantly - I'm not selling to anybody that doesn't have decent rep. Payments through paypal, I don't mind using a middleman. AIM is kathrynomg, post here first.
I kinda feel like I'm forgetting something important, but eh. Can always ask if there's something you're curious about!
Can't find a working nameless armory site for gear, if anybody can point me at one, I'm happy to throw one up
Til then, tree stats:
Only resto thing that isn't 333+ (mostly all 346 - 5man heroic gear) is the stupid relic, can't get one to drop...lol.
Also has an above average bear set, around 140k health, not quite as high ilvl as the tree gear, needs new trinkets/bracers/gloves and again idol, but other than that, all 333+ as well.
Has 210 valor points, and some justice points...like 1k honour as well.
Uhh, vanity stuff. Let's see.
Has over 100 mounts, including....two of the new camel mounts, blue/red/violet protodrakes, winterspring frostsaber, x53 touring rocket, travelers tundra mammoth, raven lord, rivendare's charger, swift white hawkstrider, i think all of the pvp ground mounts, except one halaa talbuk, i have 100 kill tokens, just needs to grind a few more ogres for the research powder.
Pets! Has..something over 75, including, Clockwork Robot Bot, Panda Cub, the 4 fishing daily crocodiles, Spirit of Competition, Vampiric Batling, Pengu.
Titles...eh, the exalted, of the nightfall, chef, the diplomat, bloodsail admiral, and the holiday titles/argent tournament titles you can expect from most people
The feats of strength include..well, most of the things listed above give feats, so some of the others...Tabard of the Argent Dawn, Timear Forsees, Proof of Demise, Murkimus the Gladiator, Tribute to Insanity, ZG clear/exalted/fish boss, Competitor's Tabard.
Has 7300 odd achievement points, uhh, one thunderfury binding (I believe you can ticket to get the FOS on druids, not 100% though).
7/8 t1 (missing boots from Lucifron), 5/8 t2 (missing hands boots shoulders)...has some old season PVP gear, uh, two of the furious staffs + other stuff i liked, venge helm for one thing. Random bits of tier from BC/WOTLK too, dont think I kept any full sets though, bag rooms pretty limited seeing I've always played every spec.
Speaking of which, the gears gemmed/chanted for tree and bear, but seeing there's few options per slot at the moment, it's also about as good as 5man gear gets for cat/owl.
Now, importantly - I'm not selling to anybody that doesn't have decent rep. Payments through paypal, I don't mind using a middleman. AIM is kathrynomg, post here first.
I kinda feel like I'm forgetting something important, but eh. Can always ask if there's something you're curious about!
